15- Yun?

"So do you know how to drive?" Namjoon asked, walking beside you in the beautiful park which was a little far from where you lived. He drove you here , in fact he took you to some park every evening.

"Yeah Lilly taught me, And you know what? I learnt so fast in less than a month , Lilly was shook because she said it took her 6 months to learn" You giggled thinking the way Lilly was making faces when her mom was praising you .

"So you are a fast learner I suppose" He chuckled to which you nodded. "Maybe I am"

"Are you tired? Should we sit for a bit?" He stopped walking, pointing to the bench .

"It's barely been 30 mins Namjoon, I am not tired, I can walk for an hour an hour at least."

"But I am" He huffed, taking a seat on the empty bench under the light.

Of Course he would be tired, he returned home at 6 and spent 1.5 hours in the Gym before taking you out for a walk.

You joined him on the bench sitting quietly just listening to insects chittering and wind blowing.

The silence was comfortable.

It had been 2 days since the apology thing, things have been pretty smooth and easy now. You feel so much more comfortable and free, you don't feel tied or restricted. He isn't rude or cold anymore he feels much more approachable now, you feel you can freely talk to him without being scared of his outburst . In short he feels like a whole new person.

Namjoon decided to open up to you, he felt this from inside, not just for the baby but something in him yelled that he should also treat you better , he had no right to behave the way he did. He let go of all the boundaries he had made around him for every woman out there. He became the original Kim Namjoon, the beautiful and amazing man he is .

---------------------

You shook your head trying to shake off the constant voice in your head but why would it go away? Your cravings were not in your control were they?

No matter how much you tried to ignore it, you couldn't.

You checked at the time, it was 1.05 a.m .

Who craves french fries? Literally french fries at 1 A.M(Bruh its me, I want to eat fries so bad it's 12 right now, IDK I am just weird Ig)

You got down the bed staring at the small empty bed which used to be Namjoon's bed but he now shifted to the room beside your's , he wanted to give you your personal space which you were more than thankful for. And you were also glad because the bed was small, especially for a man as huge as him, it must be hard for him too.

You walked down the stairs to the kitchen quitely finally giving in to your uncontrollable desire for fried potatoes.

You were sure even if you woke Namjoon up, there would be no point. There was no way he could buy it at this time so you decided to cook instead. You washed 3 potatoes, before peeling them and cutting them in long pieces.

Namjoon had told you tell him everything , if you felt uncomfortable, if you felt any kind of pain or uneasiness and even about your cravings. Even if it's 3 am in the morning yn, do tell me, I will try my best to fulfill it.

He isn't as bad as I thought .

"What are you---" "Oh! My!!!" You gasped, startled by his sudden appearance.