17- Change of heart

Namjoon couldn't shake off the cheerful happy face you had after you told him about your plan for today. Don't get him wrong, he was himself really happy and relieved that he was able to see you smiling and happy but something was bugging him.

He could clearly see the excitement on your face when you mentioned it yesterday. He was curious who you had plans with.

He was sure it wasn't Taehyung because he was with him and his other friends for a friend's birthday.

Then who could it be?

Lilly? But why would you be that excited to meet her? You had an appointment 4 days back.

He couldn't help but recall one particular name, Yun.

He is most precious to me, he is my life.

Was she meeting him today?

"Joon hyung!" Taehyung pinched his palm.

"Oww! What?" He groaned rubbing that spot.

"Jake is asking something"

"Ohhh Namjoon, were you just thinking of someone?" Jake teased .

"What? no!" Namjoon defended stuffing pasta.

"Don't you lie, see how you look all flustered?"

What the heck? Why would I be flustered?

------------------------------------------

"So your Mr. Robojoon really did have a change of heart huh?" Lilly asked, handing you your drink.

"Hmmm idk, I don't think he had change of heart. He is actually nice person but he was just too much blinded by his past and he was just so desperate for the child that he didn't realise he was doing wrong. I don't think he was a bad person ever" You said truthfully what you felt.

"Ohh so now taking his side are we?" Lilly grinned. You smacked her head before blessing her ears with some respectful words.

"Being a bitch now ? Aren't we? Secretly going on dates and not even bothering to tell us" Ypu scoffed making her choke on her.

"D..date? Who the f. told ya?" She gasped wide eyed.

"I have my sources" You high fived Jess who was quiet till now.

"What? You told her? But wait! How did you even know?"

"Why? Can't I know?" You asked almost hurt, all your life you had never kept a secret from her neither did she.

"No no it's not like that love, Lilly scooted closer to you now holding your hand. " Babe it's nothing serious, we are just friends and he asked me for dinner . I don't even know if he asked as a date or not. I promise I don't want to hide anything. If anything ever happens you would definitely be the first person to know"