9- New Friend

Music and smell of liquor surrounded Namjoon who sat in a more secluded, VIP area of the bar. His hands once more grabbed the bottle of branded toxic only this time he couldn't resist and gulped down half a bottle in one go.

It had been 4 years since he last tasted this strong liquid. After almost losing his life his friends forced him to stop drinking and he did . But today somehow he couldn't keep his promise.

The pain he had buried managed to surface. Your small statement triggered all those painful memories he thought he had managed to erase.

But was it your fault?

After the mean and hurtful things he had said to you this was nothing. You didn't even know about his past so it wasn't that you said it purposely.

One after other he had already downed 4 bottles. He was not completely under the influence of the liquor.

I gave her everything and still she left.

I loved her with my everything.....

His eyes were red trying his best to not shed the tears that had been clouding his eyes .

"Hyung?" Taehyung yelled, half surprised and half shocked . Jungkook's eyes also widened seeing the most unexpected sight.

The person who had been away from alcohol for almost 4 years now was here completely drenched reeking of alcohol.

"Hyung what is this? Why are you drinking? Jungkook ran to him, snatching away the 5th bottle that was almost complete.

"Jungkookah .. taehyungaa~ that Ms. yn has no right to yell at me! How dare she insult me!! I just want my child to be safe. Why can't she understand the damn thing?" Namjoon groaned in frustration picking another bottle but Jungkook was quick to snatch it away.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other then back to Namjoon not understanding what he meant. "Hyung What happened ? Did that Yn do something? Is your baby okay?" Taehyung asked.

"do you know her?" Jungkook asked.

"uhm yeah kind of" Taehyung shrugged.

Both the maknaes sat beside their hyung and looked at him with worry.

Namjoon was angry, frustrated and hurt. He wanted to get the load out of his chest. He spilled everything in front of his two friends he trusted with life. From all the restrictions or in his words ''Precautions" he had put only you to today's incident.

He sounded as if he was the victim. Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other. Any sane person could tell Namjoon was acting paranoid and doing too much but they couldn't tell him now.

He was definitely not in the state to understand anything and they knew someone who could better fill him with some sense.

"Jungkook let's take him. He looks like about to pass any second"

---------------------------------------------------------

"No no baby .... baby nothing will happen to you...Yes yes I.. I will protect you...Your You're M.. mo...mommy will save you my baby" You whimpered in your sleep. Beads of tears covering your forehead even when the Air con was on.

*DOORBELL*

You woke up from your not so peaceful sleep hearing the sharp noise of the doorbell. It was 2, who could have come? No one has ever visited this place . Namjoon never rings the doorbell.