44- Mother

You somehow had already managed to find yourself your relaxing spot in this new house which without surprise was the beautiful garden ahead of you.

After Yun had his dinner followed by his medicines, you had put him to sleep. You also tried to sleep although it wasn't late because you knew once his cute blabbering will not reach your ears you will again be drowned in all the anxiety and stress.

And that's exactly what happened. After what Taehyung told you this morning, you were completely restless. Before Namjoon would always be there to calm , somehow just his words helped you.

Yun was the reason you held yourself in your hardest times, you was the reason you found your life worth living . You couldn't even bear the thought of anything happening to Yun. It will shatter you in the worst possible way.

"I see this has become your favourite spot?" You heard a deep voice. You knew who it was .

You didn't even turn and the next moment you felt him sit beside you.

"What happened Princess, you don't look good? It's something bothering you? Has anything happened?" Bam worriedly crouched in front of you on  the  floor examining your face.

"Don't worry. I am okay" you assured in a small voice although you weren't.

"I don't believe it, something is wrong. You know you can tell me anything . " He placed his palmes on your knees giving them a slight squeeze.

You looked at him and then back to his hands , you felt your eyes stinging with tears and the urge to shed them kept intensifying.

You held his hands pulling him up to sit beside you. He almost flinched when you hugged him suddenly placing your head on his shoulder.

He didn't say anything until he felt you sobbing.

"Princess... What happened, why are you crying?"

"I..i.. can't lose him... I don't even know what I will do if anything happens to him ..." You sobbed.

He pulled you closer, placing your head on his chest.

"Who yn? You are really scaring me" he mumbled rubbing your back in a soothing manner.

"Yun..." You managed to croak out.

"What happened to him? Is he hurt? Did something happen to him?"

He asked with worry. Although he himself was yet to meet the boy, he knew that he meant the world to you and it was enough for him to worry about Yun.

After minutes of crying you finally calmed down. And then you told him everything about Yun. His condition , the surgery and the potential risk of it.

Bam didn't know how to react. He hadn't seen him and yet he felt bad for the poor boy and it only increased the respect he had for you. He was proud that he was related to you. A strong independent and brave woman who was ready to do anything for her child.

"Yn... I know I wasn't able to do anything for you in the past to be worthy of being your brother but it's a promise from me that I will make sure Yun gets the best treatment and the best facilities and recovers quickly. I will make sure that my nephew becomes well and healthy. You aren't on your own anymore Yn. Your family is right by your side in everything."

-

It was a little past one and you were alone in the mansion. Yun was in his school which Bam was kind enough to drop. When you told Yun Bam was his uncle he became so happy and excited. And Bam also couldn't resist Yun's charms. Just like everyone else he had Bam wrapped around his pinky . It was adorable to see them interact.