54-Soulmate

"Yn just relax and take deep breaths okay?" You heard Lily speak from somewhere in the room but you couldn't even opn your eyes and see due to the unbearable pain.

"N.. Namjoon...where is he? How long?" You croaked through your clenched jaws trying to not freak and yell out in pain.

"He must be here any moment now. He has landed almost 30 min back" Lily assured, patting your sweaty forehead now standing beside you.

"Bella, you need to be ready to push any moment now. You are almost dilated" Lily informed, still holding your hands constantly squeezing it in assurance.

You were on the verge of breaking down completely . It was the fact that you might have to give birth without Namjoon. You needed him to be here, you needed him to hold your hand and encourage you to push instead of Lily. You needed him to witness this moment, You both had talked so much about this moment, the moment this baby finally comes to the world, you both wanted to welcome them together. But he wasn't here which was making it so hard for you. You couldn't do it without him.

Namjoon would have never left for a business trip if he had any clue you would go into labour but actually You were due the next week. So Namjoon has been really busy these days finishing all his work and meetings so he can take a break when the moment finally comes.Today was his last trip to Busan for meeting some potential clients after which he would be free but unfortunately you went into labour earlier than expected . Just when Namjoon had landed he received a call from Taehyung informing him that you were about to go into labour. He went into a state of complete panic for a moment. He couldn't understand what he was supposed to do ,until he composed himself and booked the next return flight which was only 30 min later.

"lovee!!" The anticipated man finally dashed to your side still panting heavily after the run to your room. His hairs were completely dishevelled , his white shirt folded till his elbow and the tie loosely hung around his neck.

"So sorry love I wasn't here . So sorry you had to be alone" You just nodded not really in state to voice out that him being here now was enough.

Not long after that Lily informed that it was finally the time.

The labour went on for hours. You were completely drained , soaked in your own tears and sweat.

"Aghh!" Another excruciating scream from you that made Namjoon's heart clench. Seeing you in so much tears whimpering in pain alone and he could do nothing other than sit and watch.

"I..i...can't...titired" you mumbled , your eyes threatening to close .

"Yn we are almost there, just one last push" Lily encouraged.

"One last time love. Please keep your eyes open" Namjooned squeezed your plams pressing his lips against your forehead lovingly.

With eveything remaining in you gave one final push.

Your lips curved into a tired smile hearing a faint cry before your eyes finally closed.

~~~

You heard people murmuring, multiple voices around you.

When you finally managed to open your eyes you gave out a lazy smile seeing your man sitting next to you holding your hand.

"You did so well love, you are the strongest person I know. I love you so much" He pressed his soft lips against your forehead.

"Love you too." You parted your lips again to ask about the baby but he beat you to it.

"She is with the doctor now, they are checking everything"