Morning

.....I thought this comic sums up shinkami.....

Denki pov

When he woke up his first thought was 'warm' and seeing as he fell asleep on the roof he should not be feeling warm at the moment, if anything he should be freezing. Denki opened his eyes slowly wishing the sun would go away and scanned the area, he was alone still and he was on the roof but something was restricting his arms movement so he looked down to see that he was covered in a fluffy purple blanket that was obviously well worn.

"Where did this come from?" he thought out loud. Then he spotted the paper that was lying just out of his reach on the cement, He sat up and wrapped the surprisingly cozy blanket around his shoulders to grab the paper addressed to Sleepy Stanger on the roof. Denki couldn't believe it, this is the second letter in the past 8 hours that he had found.

~this will just be the letter, so if you don't want to read it again skip ahead~

Dear Sleepy Stranger on the roof,

Looks like you got my first letter. My insomnia wasn't letting me sleep so I decided to see if you received it only to find you here asleep. You were shivering in your sleep so I put my blanket on you, no need to return it I have plenty. Did you know you look like a cat when you sleep? That sounded a lot more creepy than intended sorry. But you really do with how you curl up, it's cute.

Hope you slept well, sincerely, A tired insomniac

~

Denki blushed at the note writer calling him cute and almost smiled a real smile at the fact that someone actually cared about him being cold while he slept. Most of the time when he is on the roof his friends don't even notice he's missing or they just assume he's in his dorm. The almost smile quickly left his face when he remembered the fact he would have to go to class where he had a good chance of being called weak and stuip for letting his quirk over load. Denki grabs the letters and the cozy blanket from the roof person (damn he needed to give them a better nickname) and hurrys down to his dorm where he changes into uniform.

When he gets down stairs he grabs a cup of coffee and waits for people to start coming in. By then the mask is already up and he's greeting everyone joyfully with a 'HI!' or a 'What's up man?' The smiles seem to make his face ache in pain, it's like everything he does hurts him somehow.

..... Time skip to when everyone is leaving the dorms to got to class.....

"HEY DUNCE HURRY THE FUCK UP OR WE'LL BE LATE!"

"Go ahead I'll be right back," Denki said quickly then walked back to the kitchen for one more cup of coffee before the hell that is school. When he got in there, a person who he's never seen before (A/N Denki forgot about the sports festiable because he's like that.) with fluffy purple hair that reminds him of something ( A/N I wonder what?...maybe that blanket you woke up with?)is standing there, "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?" He screeches at the boy who in Denki's opinion is very attractive but that's not the point, there is a random ass boy in their kitchen.

The guy sighs and slowly takes a sip of what denki guess is his coffee before turning around. Denki looks at him closely and he is sure the guy gasps under his breath but just as quickly as denki acknowledges it the boy is back to his natural scowl. "I'm Shinsou Hitoshi," He say no emotion behind the words it reminds Denki of himself when he isn't acting hyper for his friend to not worry. "I live here." He says before leaving a super confused Denki behind in his wake.

All he can think is wtf.

.....

I have wrote 5 chapters today instead of the project that is due for my class in like 2 hour but whatever.

Tea or coffee? I like tea specifically earl grey with milk and honey.