French?

Shinsou's pov

Going into his family's apartment is always chaotic unless it's just him and Dad, they have a mutual understanding that no one talks unless it's about coffee or something very important. Now though everyone is home, Eri is sitting on the couch playing with one of their 4 cats, Princess Fofo or Fo for short, and Papa is making what looks like cookies while singing along to an American band Shinsou can't remember the name of. Neither of them have noticed him yet and he thinks his Dad is probably in his bedroom sleeping still, it is Saturday after all.

Walking quietly he sneaks up behind eri before tapping her, she squeals a little and looks at him smiling wide at the sight of her older brother. Shinsou puts a finger to his lips and motions to the kitchen where pa is planning to sneak up on him too. They walk up behind him Eri giggling under her breath and shinsou internally feeling warm at the fact she's smiling and laughing instead of the frightened manner she had about her when she came into the family. Finally, they pounce on Mic making him squawk and almost fall over before grabbing the counter to prop himself up with Eri still clinging to his leg. 'So much for hero reflexs' Shinsou thinks looking at his Pa who has noticed him.

"HITOSHI! You're home! I haven't seen you in dayssss," he whinges. "Now young man tell me everything about this crush I heard about." He says this in a more authoritative voice even if Shinsou can tell he's joking.

"I'm going to kill Dad for telling you about that," he mutters then retaliates with "You see me every day, in class, you're a teacher at the school I go to, and I don't have a crush."

"That's not what I heard~," He says in a singsong voice completely ignoring everything Shinsou said about him being a teacher.

"I can leave whenever so if you want me to stay, I don't have a crush."

"Ok, ok, no crush I get it~," he winks and looks at Eri who has busted herself trying to steal the cookie dough. "Not today little listener." He picks her up and swings her around before telling her to wake Dadzawa. He doesn't like being woken up but when it's Eri he can't be mad, it's her little kid charm.

"Soooooooo want to tell me when Sho found you asleep with a boy on your chest, hmm?" Shinsou feels his cheeks flair up and grumbles before going to pick up another of their cats, Bart (Yes Bart), and ignore the question.

.....

Denki's pov

It's nine now, he should really think about going down to the common room and eating something but being on the roof is so calming. Going downstairs means possibly seeing Mina or any of his other friends, having to put up a fake appearance of happiness. He's really hungry though, his stomach grumbles at even the thought so maybe it's worth a few fake smiles.

He stands up and tightens his hand on the letter just to be sure it doesn't fly away in the wind, he can never let that happen the letters are too precious. After standing up he prepares himself in case he sees Mina and starts heading down the stairs, (the one time he used the elevator it short-circuited). Walking into the kitchen is nerve-wracking but not a soul is in there. It's a relief. Denki feels calmer knowing he's alone, but of course, he isn't alone.

"Feeling alright mon ami?" Denki jumps at the french boy behind him 'how does he seek up on people so well? It's creepy' he thinks.

"Je suis un grand homme!" (Translation: I'm great man! A/N correct me if I'm wrong I used google translate)

'Fuck how did you accidentally slip into french in front of the only person who can understand you! STUPID!' He can't believe he just did that now he'll have to explain he knows french because he taught himself, 'that and 10 other languages but Aoyama doesn't need to know that part.'

"Vous parlez français!"(Translation: You speak French!) Aoyama's eyes are sparkling even more than usual, it's actually not too bad, Denki doesn't hang out with Aoyama but he isn't mean just more glittery than everyone else in 1-a. Denki doesn't feel like socializing but a quick chat about french might do him some good it is nice to talk to others outside his friend group who don't have too many ideas about him and his personality. "Attendez comment connaissez-vous Français?' (Translation: Wait how do you know French?) Annnnnd there's the question he didn't want to hear.

"Ikindataughmyself." Denki rushes out and then grabs the bowl of cereal he was making and running to his dorm room again. He places the bowl down on his desk and starts to eat it thinking about how Aoyama was so excited about him speaking french then he just ran away, he almost feels bad, almost. He still has the letter thankfully, it was the first thing he check when he got to the room, it's now in a box in his drawer with the others, thinking about the letter made his eye be drawn to the little piece of Pikachu stationary sitting there that wasn't there before he went to the bathroom that morning, could it be from rwl? How did they get into his room?

Curiosity peaked Denki unfolds it and reads it to himself.

.....

When I woke up you were gone so I assumed you had something to do. I'm going to leave you to it, I have to train anyway.

-Shinsou

.....

He was disappointed when he realized the handwriting was different but he felt better when he saw it was from Shinsou, 'No don't feel better it's just from a boy you met a couple of times you can't feel better because of that.' Shinsou didn't leave without saying goodbye or anything he left Denki a note.

'He's sweet'

.....

Hi! I haven't updated because the last week of school was this week but now it's summer so I will probably update twice a week from now on. :)

Bart ( I picture him as old and grumpy)

Fo ( just a kitten, named by Eri, shorted by Shinsou)