Shinsou is Not a Secret Love Child

Denki's pov

Snow, the gentle flakes that fall in a flurry from the sky. Snow that blankets the world in an arctic white blanket, snow that silences the world.

It's Denki's favorite part of winter, being able to stare out the window of your living room while sitting near a fireplace and watch the snow drift down. Sometimes it's in a rush, wind making the snow fly everywhere, but other times it falls slowly landing on the ground like feathers.

It relaxes him and allows him to see things differently. It reveals the depths of his emotions, which had been mostly hidden, and suddenly erupts like a raging river. Denki becomes calmer and happier than usual as the serotonin that he normally lacks floods his body. He can watch snow fall for hours, not even thinking about the people and things around him.

Right now Denki isn't worried about how his heart went wild when Shinsou wiped off his nose, Denki isn't thinking about anything besides the intricate patterns and shapes the snow makes as it flies through the sky.

But all good things must come to an end, so Denki and Shinsou must go the rest of their classes.

'I wonder if Rlw is watching the snow too.'

.....

Shinsou's pov

The rest of the day is uneventful besides the snow, Shinsou can see all of the determined looks and it's concerning him what will happen when they get to the 1-a dorms. Even with all his stuff already settled in he hopes to sneak away from the loud classmates under the guise of moving into his room. But with how much his dad tells him about the class he knows it will be a hard sell.

Midoriya and Iida might offer to help and others might want to see his room. Soon they would all end up in his room and Shinsou's unsocial ass will be stuck in the middle of it. He really doesn't want that to happen.

So Shinsou had slunk out of class while everyone was chatting and gathering their things. He wants to be the first one at the building so he can get in his room before he's stampeded.

"Where are you going? Midoriya wants to talk to you." The voice is monotone and sounds almost as tired as Shinsou. Shinsou wants to keep walking and not talk to anyone but he knows that they'll probably find him later anyway. Hopefully he can convince this person to give him a little peace and quiet before millions of questions get thrown at him.

He slowly turns to face the boy behind him and sees it's peppermint guy who probably thinks Shinsou and his Dad are biologically related.

"I don't know why you would care." Shinsou replies and Peppermint thinks for a second before replying..

"I don't know why I would care either but Midoriya would be sad if you left, and I don't like it when Midoriya is sad." Shinsou thinks that this guy is a little weird but not that annoying so far. He is also a very powerful hero who Shinsou could definitely see himself training with in the future. He doesn't want to be friends with him, but he doesn't want to make an enemy of him either.

"Midoriya can try and find me later, I want to be alone." He almost stutters but catches it quickly.

"I guess that is fine. I'll tell him, but before you leave I have a very important question," 'Oh no please don't ask about Kaminari or why I'm so abrasive.' "Are you Aizawa-sensei's secret love child?" Shinsou wants to burst out laughing, is this boy serious? He actually asked about Aizawa. Shinsou could answer yes but he'd honestly like to keep a secret so he doesn't have to deal with those questions too. Todoroki has earned the right to be called by his actual name in Shinsou's head though.

"No, I'm not." It's not really a lie; technically Shinsou isn't his dad's biological child, thus he's not a hidden love child. He is just Aizawa and Mic's adopted son. So a sort of lie of omission.

Before any more questions can be asked Shinsou hurrys out of the school and into the snow heading for the dorms.

.....

Shinsou has been in the dorms a full three minute before his Papa burst into his dorm. He isn't in costume anymore and he's bundled in a bright pink winter jacket and ear muffs. 'Looks like I won't be getting that peace and quiet anyway. But maybe if I ignore him he'll go away.'

(a/n have a shitty drawing I did of what I imagine this to look like

(a/n have a shitty drawing I did of what I imagine this to look like.)

"Hitoshi! How was your first day? Did you make any friends? Any crushes~?" He made himself at home in Shinsou's room by flopping into the desk chair across from the bean bag Shinsou had been trying to sleep in. "C'mon tell you old man! Shota won't tell me anything." He huffs as Shinsou continues to ignore him. "Fine but I'm going to go tell Midoriya where your dorm is, he's been searching for you since they got to the dorms." 'What! No, I'll never have peace again!'

"Ugh! Ok! Just don't do that. My day was fine, I'm not making friends and I don't have a crush." Mic looks disbelieving and his face turns to a smirk.

"You know today I had lunch duty and I didn't see you or that fun young boy Kaminari~" Papa wiggles his fingers at him. 'oh no'.

"That was nothing, he just wanted to eat together." Shinsou replies too quickly. Besides, Kaminari is probably straight anyway. But Shinsou can't talk about that out loud, his Dads' would spaz if they knew about his nonexistent crush.

"Ugh you're no fun, but really how was your first day? If anyone said something bad they're gonna need some powerful hearing aids after I'm done with them." Shinsou knows it's the truth, his parents care for him a lot.

"No, no one said anything bad and it was amazing to finally be in the hero course, even if it's weird calling you and Dad Aizawa sensei and Mic sensei." Really though he had almost slipped up ten times.

"It'll get easier little listener, But I demand you go make friends! They all really want to talk to you so get your ass up and go eat dinner with your new classmates!"

Shinsou knows he can't fight on this, Pap's would just tell Midoriya where his room is and then everyone would know where to find him. "Fine." 'This is going to be tiresome.'

.....

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I honestly forgot I had a fic.

have a cat.