Classtime

Denki's pov

Aizawa is at the front taking attendance while the class waits hoping to ask questions about M*neta. When he finishes questions start coming in waves.

"Is he gone?"

"Are we free?"

"If he is gone, are we getting a new person?"

The last question catches Denki's attention, he knows that Shinsou is joining the class but he didn't know how Aizawa was going to bring him in. Denki is pulled out of his thoughts about fluffy purple by Aizawa saying something,
"Yes M*neta has been expelled from UA, and there is a new person joining our class, though most of you already know him from the sports festival," 'Sports festival?' Denki had forgotten all about that, 'Was Shinsou really there?'.
"Please be kind to him." An ever so subtle gentle look passed over their normally indifferent sensei, "You can come in now." He called out to the door. It slowly opens and Denki can't take his eyes off Shinsou, Denki feels like a completely different person when looking at him, he shouldn't feel like this though. 'You can't let anyone know'.

Shinsou looks tired and Denki has come to the conclusion he's probably always tired just like his Dad. It's funny looking at them side by side and knowing they aren't biologically related. Shinsou is more handsome, purple hair that's flying in every direction, eyes that look deep enough to swim in, strong jaw, and eye bags that Denki finds attractive for some reason. He's perfect- as a friend, only a friend, A F R I E N D.

Shinsou's pov

When D-Aizawa called him in, Shinsou was expecting all the curious eyes, but being the center of attention isn't what he wanted. He wanted to be able to join the class and study hero things in peace, now all eyes are on him waiting for him to say something. He can understand that they are cautious after the last time they met him, but it doesn't really matter to him much. He's used to not having friends and it's actually what he wants...well maybe it's not fully what he wants. While he's thinking, his eyes catch on a head of bright yellow hair that Shinsou can't get out of his head. Everyone is still waiting for him to speak up he suddenly realizes, might as well take the mean route since they already know that side of him.

"I am Shinsou Hitoshi, don't talk to me unless it's for class, I don't want friends here. I want to prove that a quirk is not what makes a person villainous. Leave me alone so that I can reach my goal." Shinsou ends his small introduction with a glare and then turns to Dad who looks like he's trying hard not to say something. Da-Aizawa then points to an empty seat next to Kaminari and tells him to sit there.

Walking to his seat the class is silent and a few people are staring at him with looks of determination while others look nervous and apprehensive, although the only one who Shinsou actually wants to know the reaction of is De-Kaminari. Shinsou sits in his seat then sneaks a glance at the eclectic boy, he looks like he's thinking hard. It's quite cute. 'He is not cute, he is an acquaintance of yours who you like to write letters to you dumbass.'

Letters that have been taking up his mind all weekend, he wants to write one tonight but if the class is as persistent as Dad says he will probably have to tell at least ten people to leave him alone. 'Sounds fun' Shinsou thinks this in the most sarcastic voice possible and then zones back in on Aizawa who is teaching something that he's already taught Shinsou. He probably won't have to catch up as much as he thought, he might even be ahead of these wannabes.

They are halfway through class when someone approaches him, it's the green-haired kid who beat him in the sports festival. Shinsou remembers how strong he was back then, but that was only motivation for Shinsou to become even stronger. Hopefully whatever this kid wants won't take long. Plus it looks like red rock can't hold the explosion boy back much longer, and with how their last talk went he'll probably have to stop him with his quirk.
"Uh hello, I'm Izuku Midoriya and I wanted to welcome you to Class 1-A. I also really want to know more about your quirk, it's really powerful and I want to know if it works on more than one person at a time, or over the phone, or maybe for interrogations..." Midoriya's muttering trails off as he seems to be talking to himself more than Shinsou, so he cuts him off.

"I said leave me alone for a reason, if you want to know more about my quirk then just watch me train I don't care, just go away." He doesn't mean to be so harsh but it's the only way he'll get to be alone and it might help with making them answer his questions during training. Midoriya nods solemnly but he still looks determined. Rock boy has finally given up on holding back boom boom and shouts a warning to us.

"Bakubro incoming!"

"YOU BASTARD I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR MAKING ME SIT IN THE CORNER LIKE A CHILD!"

"But isn't that what you are, an overgrown toddler with anger issues? Do you need a nap to calm down?" The class is watching and now a few laugh at his retort but stop immediately when Bakugou glares.

"I AM NOT A TOD-" When he takes over Bakugou goes quiet, face blank, Shinsou always hated that part of his quirk, how it made people look lifeless while under it.

"Leave me alone." Shinsou watches as Bakugou goes and sits next to Kirishima who looks utterly astonished, even though he's already seen Shinsou use his quirk on Bakugou.

During the rest of class, most of his classmates were cautious around him like they were around Bakugou. Shinsou might not have a temper like Bakugou does, but he'll take being thought of as scary if it meant he would be left alone. The only one he does feel bad about not talking to is Kaminari. 'Should I talk to him myself? It could bring up questions about how we know each other so I shouldn't. He does look really lost in thought. He probably thinks I'll get mad at him for talking to me. Why am I so bad at people skills?'

Denki's Pov

He was surprised when Shinsou showed off his quirk. He wasn't aware of how cool it was. It even stopped Bakugou. Not many people could do that, only Kiri and Izuku are a match for his fighting power. Maybe Denki would be ok fighting him if he used all his power... but killing Bakugou and shorting out for a long time is not something he wants to do. Shinsou looks bored while Aizawa is teaching and Denki can't help but watch him. He tries to concentrate but it's never been one of his strong suites, so instead his attention keeps dragging back to dusty violet locks and pale skin.

He wants to say something, he really does, but Shinsou was so adamant about being alone. 'He wouldn't want to be friends with the class dummy anyway.'

"Hey Denks, I dare you to go talk with grumpy." Sero is going to kill him some day with his dares, he can't just go over there. Sero doesn't understand how hot Shinsou is, he probably doesn't understand the panic that flashes across Denkis face either.
"I-I can't he said he wanted to be alone remember." Please let this save him, please.
"Come on, that never stopped you with Bakugou." DENKI DOESN'T THINK BAKUGOU IS THE HOTTEST MAN ALIVE.
"I guess..." 'Well here we go, just talking to a dude who you fell asleep on, no big deal.' "Heyyyyyy, Shinsou my man how you doing," He cringes slightly but Shinsou doesn't look like he was going to kill him so he keeps going. "Do you want to eat lunch with us?" He gestures behind him to his friends who are waiting patiently to see Shinsou get mad, but that doesn't happen.

Instead Shinsou answers with, "Not your friends, but I would sit with you during lunch," It's probably not flirting, but Denki can't help but feel a blush rise up his neck and he forces it not to show on his face.

He has to answer 'Oh god' so in the steadiest voice possible he says "Sure, that would be great." He adds a wink and then immediately regrets it.

'I get to eat lunch with him and he didn't even get mad about being bothered. Huh'.