Damn Denki is a gay mess

Denki's pov

He for once felt rested, he didn't have any nightmares and he was cozy. Denki is so warm, he doesn't want to get up. Where is he? He's never this warm on the roof and even in bed, he isn't this comfortable. The thing he is laying on isn't a pillow. Wait...WhAt Is IT?!

His eyes shoot open and he's sitting up quickly, he looks down expecting to see something weird only to be met with purple hair, large biceps, and the sleeping face of one Shinsou Hitoshi. Denki does not remember falling asleep on a super hot- not hot only girls are hot, Denki is straight- god. His face heats up and the night light in the corner flickers when the electricity starts to build inside of him, if he doesn't get away from this boy he's gonna get electrocuted and the entire school's power is going to go out. He doesn't want to deal with the questions that come with that.

Running to the boy's community bathroom Denki goes to a stall and slides down the door to a sitting position. Why can't he be normal and like girls? (A/N I am not saying straight is normal this is Denki's internalized homophobia, I am bi and nonbinary please don't hate me for this part of the story.) Why can't he be smart and pass all his tests? Why can't his quirk not short out all the time? Why? Why? "WHY!?" This last why he shouted out in the bathroom not loud enough for the people asleep to hear but there was one person awake who heard him and came running to see what was wrong, and of course it was Mina. (A/N don't question my logic I know Mina probably couldn't have heard him from the girl's quarters but this is my story.)

.....

Mina Pov

She had been on her way to Kiri's room for some gossip in the early morning when she heard it. The anguished cry was filled with so much pain she couldn't figure out who it could have come from. It was obviously a boy, the fact it was a deeper voice and it was coming from the boy's room gave that away, but who? Kiri? No, She just asked to come over and he said he would be in his room waiting, Sero? No, it's Saturday he usually sleeps till 1:00, it's barely 7:00. Bakugou? No Kiri told her he went on a run at 6:00 every morning, how he knew that she didn't ask. Who could it be? All the other boys are also still asleep besides Iida who was making a schedule for his week in the common room or something. She'll just check and see if they need help.

"Hello?" She says knocking on the door and slowly opening it. At first glance, no one is there but when she scanned the room again she sees only one of the stalls is closed. "Hey, I know you are in there you can come out, it's Mina. Are you ok?" She knocks softly on the door mom side taking over. She considers herself 1-a's mom beside the grape pervert she loves them all and doesn't want them in pain.

"Go away," It's muffled like he's trying to mask his voice, this worries Mina, it can't be one of the bakusquad members they are all happy beside Bakugou, but even when he's cranky he is pretty content. "I want to be alone." Still muffled but the words seem thick with tears.

"Calm down it's ok, can you tell me what's wrong, you don't even have to tell me who you are, Ok?" Yep, mom instincts are on high alert this boy needs comfort even if he won't tell Mina who he is.

"I can't tell you you'll hate me, everyone would hate me." The last part was an afterthought, she's even more worried now. She hears a sob, poor baby.

"Shhh I won't hate you and if it's really that bad I won't even know who you are alright, shhh."

"I-I I can't,"

"Yes you can, I believe in you."

"Ok-k, but don't spread rumors or anything, I don't like-like, I can't do it!" Wow he is sobbing Mina just wants to smother him in love, he doesn't have to tell her, she just wanted to reassure him everything is ok.

"You don't have to tell me, but know I'm always open for cuddles and talking if you need it, I'm gonna go now unless you want me to stay, alright? I don't want to invade your privacy." She hopes that he will decide to come to her soon but for now, going past his limits is a bad idea she can't just be in his business like that.

"Thank yo-you Mina, that means a lot, but I need to be alone now." He's still crying. Mina hopes that he works through whatever he is going through, but all she can do is comfort him slightly. slowly she leaves to her actual destination Kiri's room with an investigation that she can't tell the others about.

.....

Denki's pov

He can't believe he almost told her how much of a gay mess he is, she would hate him. Everyone would hate him.

.....

Sorry, I haven't written in a few days I can't believe this is actually getting read by real people.

Have yet another cat.

Do you ever look up at the stars and think about all the messed up things in the world, like how they is a d in fridge but not refrigerator

That is actually an ice breaker I looked up it's now making me question everything.

Bye.