Dadzawa

Not my art but I thought it was really cute

.....

Shinsou pov

When Shinsou is sure everyone from 1-a has left he leaves his dorm and ventures downstairs hoping the coffee pot is still full from the others making coffee. Thankfully it is and he is pouring a cup when he hears footsteps behind him. 'Oh, shit' he thinks waiting for the inevitable questions that are coming.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?" Someone yells at him making him sigh wishing that they would go away. Shinsou turns around to look at the person who is interrupting his coffee-drinking only to be met with golden eyes and lightning-streaked hair that he has seen way too many times in the past day. He gasps under his breath hopefully not giving away too much at the sight of the cute stranger from the roof.

Shinsou lets his face relax into something neutral and clearly state, "I'm Shinsou Hitoshi," The boy still looks confused so he adds "I live here." Before walking away to avoid the many questions the guy would have about him.

Once away from the boy shinsou feels like he can breathe again, but then of course he remembers that he will have to tell his dad's someone saw him in the dorms unless the blonde reports him first. This is going to be a fun conversation.

Shinsou ~ Aizawa

Hey dad we have a problem.

What is the problem Hitoshi? I have a class to teach.

Well someone might have seen me in the dorms.

Oh.

Do you want to describe them to me I can talk to them before class.

Yeah, I guess I can do that.

He has blonde hair that has sort of bangs and a lightning bolt. Also, his eyes are super pretty kind of gold with caramel highlights that look like they could shimmer when he's genuinely smiling.

Did Shinsou really just send that? He was basically gushing about his eyes goddammit. Papa is gonna freak about him having a crush if his dad says anything.

That's Denki Kaminari, he's a loud blonde so you better not be crushing on him. I don't think I could stand another in this family.

I will speak to him when he gets here.

Who said anything about a crush, nope no crush here.

How did he make that sound so awkward? It's texting for god's sake. Now his dad will surely know about the developing feelings he has for this Kaminari boy.

.....

Short chapter sorry, but dadzawa.

Morning or night? I'm more of a night person myself.