Mondays Suck

A/N The last chapter was set on a Saturday now it's Monday the 7th in the story.

.....

Denki's pov

Mondays. The bane of almost every student's life, going back to school after a relaxing weekend is not what Denki wants to be doing. Instead he wants to be on the roof waiting for Rwl to come and save him, even if it won't ever happen. Being alone up there would be better than getting up at 5:30 and pretending to be cheerful when all he really wants is to still be asleep.

He hasn't seen Shinsou since Saturday morning. They were supposed to hang out the whole weekend but they never traded phone numbers, which he definitely wasn't disappointed about. Not at all.. See if it was anyone else he would go to Aizawa and ask if he knew but asking his teacher for his son's number is not something Denki would ever want to do. Denki also doesn't know where Shinsou lives, he knows it's somewhere in the dorms but there are lots of empty rooms and it could be hidden.

He'll get to see Shinsou later, he's joining 1-A today and he will be Denki's friend, it doesn't matter what he says.

The common room is full when he gets there, everyone is curious where grape smudge has gone. Mostly they want to know if the class is finally free from his pervy terror. Iida is trying to make them go through the kitchen orderly but Sero swings over him and lands on the fridge, bowing to a sputtering Iida before grabbing a box of pop-tarts that are probably several months old, shoving them in his face like a starving man.

"Sero, this is not proper behavior. Get down at once." Sero just grins at Iida and then waves at Denki when he spots him. He waves back and goes straight to the coffee pot where Tokoyami and Shouji are chatting quietly. Denki has a feeling he's going to be ambushed any moment which is not a good feeling to have at a school for heroes.

"Bonjour, mon ami électrique."(Translation: Good morning, my electric friend. A/N Please correct me if it's wrong) Aoyama flings his arm across his shoulders and he has to suppress the urge to flinch, sudden physical touch isn't exactly one of his favorite things. No one in 1-A knows this. He does seem to be a very physical person with how much he hugs and cuddles his friends, but he trusts them enough to know they won't hurt him, even Bakugou.

Speaking of Bakugou, "CHEESE BREATH GET OFF DUNCE FACE, HE'S TOO STUPID TO KNOW FRENCH!" It's harsh but an easy out for Denki even if it hurts to be called stupid 'you are stupid'. He really doesn't want the class to know he can speak other languages; it could draw unwanted attention to what he does in his free time.

"Yeah I'm too stupid to know another language, haha, can't even do english right." The english part is a lie, it's another of the languages he's fluent in. He's top of the class but unlike his hero class score, it doesn't get displayed everywhere. He trys to make it sound joking but his voice lets away a little on the word stupid. He hopes no one notices but with the way Aoyama is looking at him he has a feeling that's not gonna happen, at least Bakugou seems oblivious to other peoples' emotions as ever. Denki wants to speak privately with Aoyama about not letting the others know about his fluency, 'I'm supposed to be the stupid one after all', but he's being dragged along with the rest of his group by an ever determined Bakugou who wants to be first in class.

At least he'll see Shinsou, but he really did want that coffee...

Shinsou's pov

Pa made it a mandatory family weekend even if Dad said he should train before starting the hero course. Pa just said he would have plenty of time once he was in class. It was nice having quality time with his Dads and Eri but all Shinsou could think about was a certain electric blonde and what he would write in the next letter.

Now though all he can think about is his first time meeting most of his newest class. He wants to convey to them that he's not going to make friends, except maybe Kaminari... 'No, no exceptions Shinsou get a hold of yourself!'

He runs his hand through unruly purple and stares at the giant door to 1-A 'honestly why such a big door? There are no giants in the first years'. Most people would find it daunting walking into a brand new class, but Shinsou can't help but find it comical. His usual blank look breaks with a small smile. Da-Aizawa sensei told him to stand out here until he was called in. Soon he will officially be in the hero course.

.....

I now have a great beta who will hopefully catch most of my mistakes so say thanks to them. Have a wonderful day! -Vibe