Rlw

Denki's pov

He was actually excited for something for the first time in months. His roof letter-writer or rlw for short might have left another one while he was at school. He had thought about it more and the person might be from another class (A/N how did he come to this conclusion well let him explain his thought process.).

'If the person writing me these letters isn't in class 1-a then who else could they be, probably someone with a flying quirk or climbing quirk so they can get to their roof. Why? I have no clue but I know that there are at least 12 people in different classes with quirks like those.' That is how he got to that conclusion in his own thoughts.

Denki hasn't told anyone about rlw, it feels too personal like the letters weren't meant for others, just him. With the information he's gathered rlw isn't very social so him getting the letters is very personal already but what the person is writing makes him want to have them as a secret that only he knows about. Something he can have that only he and rlw share.

Instead of the numb feeling he has most of the time thinking about rlw he can almost smile it's strange after not smiling for real in a long time.

Getting to the roof that he's been on so many times before Denki rushes to where he can see a paper sitting, this time it's addressed to Cute Stranger on The Roof making Denki blush under his scarf. How does rlw make him so much happier?

~This will just be the letter so skip if you don't want to read it again~

Dear Cute Stranger on the roof,

Did you know you're super cute? If you said no then let me tell you some things that you remind me of. A kitten obviously with how you curl up and with how fluffy your hair looks. A warm cup of coffee, for some reason you remind me of how homey drinking coffee is. Another one is the moon, most people describe it as dark, gloomy, and desolate, but I believe it's beautiful and radiant with the light it pours out in the dark of the night sky. For a long time, people told me I was the villain that I was destined to hurt people, it always made me so sad to be myself, you know what helped me get over the things people still say, it was the moon. You remind me of how sad I once was, I hope I can be to you what the moon was to me. As a last attempt at lighting up the mood, I'm gonna tell you a joke I heard today.

Why did the cat ask for a drum set?

He wanted to make some MEWsic! Get it haha, I know it's horrible ok.

Sincerely, A Stranger who really likes cats ( if you can't tell)

~

Denki blushes darker and looks around like someone is watching him but no one is there. Rlw makes him so confused the letters started out of nowhere but they have so much personality and thought put into them. He can't believe this person knows just what to say to make him swoon. If rlw is a man or non-binary person who's gay Denki will kiss them if they ever meet. When he read's the letters it's like his numbness leaves his body.

The tranquility of sitting on the roof with his letter does have to end tho because his phone dings in the silence. It's from Mina.

Hey, denks Aizawa sensei is looking for you but he isn't angry so that's good right?

He responses with an I'll be right down :) adding the smile for good measure. He grabs his things and heads to find his teacher.

.....

What does Aizawa want hmmm?

Sorry, this chapter isn't as well written as my others I could figure out how to word it. Here is a kitten as an apoligy.

If you had to eat a crayon what color would you eat? I would eat pink, for some reason it seems the most appealing