Charge

Shinsou's Pov

When he wakes up it's because he's colder than before and the comforting weight that was on his chest is gone. He's groggy and doesn't expect to be assaulted with neon colors the moment he opens his eyes. He shuts them quickly and rubs his palms against his eyelids, he pries his eyes open and squirts trying to remember how he got to this multi-color room.

It finally hits him, Kaminari! While watching the movie he fell asleep on Shinsou and apparently Shinsou fell asleep too, how did cuddles from a cute boy just completely get rid of his insomnia, NO, no, not a cute boy. No more falling for straight boys.

'Where did Kaminari go?' He thinks finally acknowledging the fact he is alone in the room. 'He must have had somewhere to go, I'm being a burden.' He looks around and decides to leave his hoodie so he has an excuse to come back later. It doesn't seem like enough so he grabs a piece of Pikachu stationary and a pen from the desk and writes a small note to the electric boy. He makes sure to change his handwriting so the note doesn't make him have to come forward as the roof letter author.

~

When I woke up you were gone so I assumed you had something to do. I'm going to leave you to it, I have to train anyway.

-Shinsou

~

Leaving the note Shinsou goes back to his dorm to grab his training things, he wasn't lying about that part, though he might have been lying about his no friends policy. It seems a certain Pikachu-loving boy has already wormed himself in, but he only will let him in no one else.

.....

Denki's pov (Tw detailed panic attack)

He can't move, he almost told one of his closest friends the secret that plagues every corner of his mind.

The floor is cold under his hands, which are fisted together at his sides. His breathing is erratic and he can't slow it down. Electricity is making his hair stand up, it starts to crackle in his fists. Why? Why? WHY! He wants to shout again but his mouth is numb with static. It surges through his body needing desperately to be released, but he can't. It would shut off the lights of the entirety of 1-A if his estimate of volts is correct. Instead, he focuses on his breath, in and out, in and out. Just like he practiced, he can't short out now he needs to get back to his room. The walls are insulated so he can let out small amounts of electricity.

Slowly his breathing calms and he can move his body, he still needs to let off the charge. Even with calming down, he can't stop the static already built up that needs out.

He quickly goes down the hall most people are still asleep so he doesn't get stopped.

Right when he gets to his door he remembers the sleeping boy he left on his bed. He can't discharge if he's still there, shit.

He goes in anyway and looks at his bed expecting to see Shinsou only to be met with the sight of messy blankets and a hoodie that isn't his, 'Where is he? You know what questions later, discharge now.' He thinks then starts letting out power in small bursts as to not overwhelm the insulation designed to keep a small amount of electricity contained in his room, it was his idea, not that he would ever admit it. He's stupid he knows it.

When he's out of charge he flops onto the bed and doesn't notice the note on his desk.

.....

Thank you to everyone reading this. Sorry, I haven't updated in a while I had a lot going on these past weeks.

Bye bye.