Farewell Grape Baby

Aizawa's pov

.....

When Mina started screaming he was ready to stop another fight but this time it's different, she is screaming at the only child in 1-a Aizawa actually dislikes (A/N Even if he won't admit it Aizawa loves most of his problem children) M*neta. Grape baby finally went far enough that Aizawa can expel him for good, the few suspensions he had were heaven for kids and teachers alike.

Dragging the boy behind him wrapped in his capture weapon Shouta laughs at his excuses for touching Mina.

"YoU caN'T do ThIS To A stUDenT, SHe wAs AskINg FoR iT, I dId NotHiNg WrONg." He adjusts his capture weapon to cover the gremlin's mouth and laughs about how wrong everything he just said was.

"Be quiet, you have all the wrong intentions for being a hero, girls will never swoon for someone as perverted and gross as you. Many other people deserve your spot in the hero course, you are only here because your quirk is flashy and can be used against robots, unlike brainwashing, for example, which is much better than sticky balls but it can't take down robots. Even my quirk couldn't take them down. It's a horrible system that needs to be fixed so we don't let scumbags like YOU in anymore." With that, they were at Nezu's office where M*neta will finally be expelled.

.....

A/N  FUCK M*NETA! Anyone whos with me say I.

.....

Shinsou's pov

When he finally got back to the dorms Shinsou went up to the roof hoping to leave another letter to Kaminari ( A/N General ed students go back to the dorms before hero course students so Shinsou won't have to sneak through the dorms.)

On the roof, he went to where Kaminari was sitting every time he saw him and sat down to write another one of his notes that are nothing like what he usually does when someones sad. Most of the time if someone around him is sad they won't want comfort from the villain, but if it's Eri, Papa, or Dad he has different techniques for each person.  He's never felt the urge to be so nice to someone he's only said a few words to, even if he is cute.

.....

Dear Cute Stranger on the roof,

Did you know you're super cute? If you said no then let me tell you some things that you remind me of. A kitten obviously with how you curl up and with how fluffy your hair looks. A warm cup of coffee, for some reason you remind me of how homey drinking coffee is. Another one is the moon, most people describe it as dark, gloomy, and desolate, but I believe it's beautiful and radiant with the light it pours out in the dark of the night sky. For a long time, people told me I was the villain that I was destined to hurt people, it always made me so sad to be myself, you know what helped me get over the things people still say, it was the moon. You remind me of how sad I once was, I hope I can be to you what the moon was to me. As a last attempt at lighting up the mood, I'm gonna tell you a joke I heard today.

Why did the cat ask for a drum set?

He wanted to make some MEWsic! Get it haha, I know it's horrible ok.

Sincerely, A Stranger who really likes cats ( if you can't tell)

.....

That sounds good, right? He thought to himself. Does his story about how the moon was his escape sound cheezy? No, it's just letting Kaminari know that he's been through things too.

He leaves the letter in Kaminaris's spot and goes somewhere on the roof that Kaminari wouldn't see him when he came up here and pulled out his phone. Shinsou has quite a few texts in his family group chat which makes him worry since they hardly ever use it.

.....

Shinsou, Aizawa, Mic

Hitoshi!!!

We have goooood news!

Yes, we do.

You have been transferred to the hero course.

WHAT! How? They had been trying to get him in for months. There were no openings.

How? There aren't any openings for me.

Dad, please tell me you didn't expel someone just to get me into the hero course.

I expelled someone but you weren't the only reason for it. He kept sexually harassing the girls in class and was scared of everything heroes have to do in general, he needed to go anyway.

Well, at least I wasn't entirely the reason for his expulsion.

AND GUESS WHAT! YOU START ON MONDAY! WHOO

He can't believe what he's being told, he gets to finally train as a hero student. 'And you can be around Kaminari' His thoughts betrayed him, 'no I won't have time for friends or more than friends...STUPID BRAIN!'

Do the other students know yet?

No, and I won't be telling them till Monday they can make assumptions on where the pervert has gone until then.

.....

Yay, he's gone for good and Shinsou gets to join the hero course. How will Denki feel about the letter? How will Shinsou's first day in 1-a go? And what is the author procrastinating this time?

Find out next time onnnnnnnn ROOFTOP LETTERS!!!

But really tho I should be doing math homework right now.

Have any siblings? I have 4 brothers, 3 are older than me and one is younger ( I was babysitting him while writing this.)