Dadzawa part 2

Denki pov

After watching the purple-haired man leave Denki was left with so many questions. Does he really live here? Why would he live here? Maybe his quirk makes people forget about him? No that wouldn't make sense Denki would have forgotten already. Should he tell the others in class 1-a?

While these questions were running through his head Denki subconsciously walked to school and right as he was opening the door it swung open to Mr. Aizawa who looked slightly irritated. Before he got the chance to speak he was dragged into the empty hall by his teacher. 'Oh no, I'm gonna get expelled and then I'll never be a hero, it's not like my quirk was strong enough anyway I'm too dumb to be a hero' He thought as Aizawa pulled him to the teacher's lounge where Present Mic was also sitting.

"W-whats going on sir?" He stutters out at the two heroes before him.

"Nothing we just want to chat about who you met this morning," Aizawa started, sounding tired.

"Oh you found out before I could tell you, does he really live with us I've never seen him."

"Well about that-" Aizawa started before being cut off by Present Mic.

"HE'S OUR SON." Denki was shocked, their son? Does that mean that they are married? Does he have gay teachers? HE HAS GAY TEACHERS? He never expected his teachers to be gay, he thought he was the only one besides Kiri and Bakugo (not like they know it tho Denki just has a good gaydar).

"Yes," Aizawa said rubbing his face, "Hitoshi is our son and you must keep him living in the dorms a secret. Now, do you have questions? Because we need to go back to class."

"How long have you been together? What's his quirk? Does he go to UA? Can I see him again? Do you know your son is super hot? I mean- um oops?" Well, he basically outed himself and told his teachers their son is hot in the same sentence, at least he knows they're not homophobic, unlike his own parents.

"Woah there little listener one question at a time," Mic said in a quieter tone now. "I and Shouta have been with each other since school, Hitoshi doesn't like people knowing his quirk, he does go to UA but is in the general ed classes we are working on getting him into the hero course, we will ask him if he would like to see you again and finally I did not need to know that our son is hot." Mic finished with finger guns and Denki was glad he had turned the comment into a joke instead of forcing him to talk about the fact that he said another guy was hot. Denki was always flirting with the girls in class to cover for his gay that he didn't want to show off just yet. Not until he can move out.

"Kaminari we have to go back to class now but we can speak more later, hopefully, you won't have to keep Hitoshi living in the dorms a secret long just until we can get him into the hero course." His sensei said sounding even more tired than usual. Denki stood up and followed him to 1-a who all start yelling at him asking what Aizawa Sensei wanted to talk about despite Iida's best attempts at silencing them. Denki shrugs them off with a fake smile and a muttered nothing.

.....

Aizawa's pov (fancy I know)

Aizawa has noticed that Kaminari has been off lately and it's worrying him. The usually electric, bubbly boy's smiles are less genuine and he seems paler. Aizawa is hoping that maybe Denki and Hitoshi will get along, their already meeting is a good start. He sees all the signs that they will get together, his son Hitoshi is just like him and Kaminari is basically a young Mic with more sad secrets that Aizawa can figure out yet. If anything he bets it will be 2 months and they'll be together, there are other variables like how deep in the closet young Kaminari is. To him, someone who's been there himself, it's obvious that the boy has reasons to stay in the closet enough that it will take a while.

Hitoshi tho will fall fast for the blonde, even if he says he won't be making friends in the hero course. Aizawa knows that his son has problems of his own and he tries to make sure everyone around him doesn't hurt in any way. Denki having so much hidden pain will make Hitoshi care so much for him. They were made for each other just like him and Hizashi.

.....

Denki's pov

After the conversation with the teachers, he can't stop thinking about their son. His lavender purple hair and deep dark eyes that seem to hold answers to every question he could ask. He's taller than Denki by maybe a head, he can imagine kissing him standing on his toes just to reach the lips of the handsome boy and... NO now is not the time for fantasies that will never happen.

'Why can't I just like Jirou, she's beautiful, kind, likes music, and is. A. GIRL.' he thinks slamming his head on the desk he sits at.

"Bro, you good? That had to have hurt." Kiri asks from across the room where he is sitting next to Bakugou calming him down from a fight with Midoria. Denki nods and closes his eyes just feeling the cold desk on his cheek. Focusing on it NOT sleep deprived purple-haired males. What else could he think about? The weather? No. How Kiri and Bakugo should totally get together already? No.

Then Denki remembers the mysterious blanket and letters he had received just yesterday and this morning. He hadn't stopped to think about how strange him receiving them is but really they aren't creepy, in his opinion they make him feel almost safer in his own mind. The blanket made him sleep better than he has in months. Who could be writing these letters he doesn't have a clue but he knows it isn't someone from 1-a they called him a stranger after all but why were they on the roof of his dorm than in the first place. (A/N how can someone be so oblivious cough *Adrian from miraculous ladybug * cough).

Kami is dragged out of his thoughts by a loud scream and a slap. His eyes get drawn to M*neta and Mina, Mina scowling at him and the grape boy holding his cheek. "IF YOU FUCKING TRY TO TOUCH ME OR MY FRIENDS EVER AGAIN MUCH WORSE THINGS WILL HAPPEN THAN GETTING SLAPPED!" She screams at him rage filling her eyes. Aizawa sensei is walking towards them and looks almost as angry at the poo baby as Mina is.

"Thank you, Mina," He basically smiles at her. "I will take his punishment from here, hopefully, we won't be seeing him any time soon." He grabs the pervert by his collar and drags him out the door and to where I hope is Nezu's office. The class erupts in cheers everyone glad to be rid of the used tissue ass motherf*cker. Tsu and Ochako jump on Mina and start a class hug that even Iida and Tokoyami join.

A thought pops into Denki's head before he can stop it.

'Now that M*neta is gone Shinsou can join 1-a'

.....

Ha fuck the grape boy, what will happen next? Who knows.

Anyway hope you enjoyed have a picture of a cat.

How tall are you? I think I'm 5'2 (maybe?).