Welcome to 1-a!

Shinsou's pov

Aizawa, Shinsou

One more thing Hitoshi, Kaminari wants to see you again, something about friends or whatnot. In about half an hour you should come to my room, he will be there as well.

He wants to see him again? To be friends? Interesting, even if he doesn't want to make friends in the hero course.

I will be there.

After he sent the response, the door to the roof opened showing a sweaty Kaminari dressed in his uniform with a grey scarf that almost looked like Shinsou's capture weapon. Shinsou drifts deeper into the shadows and watches from afar as Kaminari rushes to where he left the letter. He swears he sees the blonde's cheeks flush darker under the scarf at the endearment he wrote on it and the complements he wrote inside, it warm's Shinsou's heart to see he made the other express something other than the fakeness he witnessed while getting confronted by him in the kitchen.

Kaminari suddenly looks around and Hitoshi looks away to hide better. When the kitten-like boy looks back at the letter Shinsou dares another look at him only to see him rush away after reading a text. This reminds Shinsou of what his Dad said, In about half an hour you should come to my room, he will be there as well. That must mean Kaminari is going there now and he should too.

To avoid the blonde and him crossing paths on the way down he uses his own capture weapon to climb down the side of the building and enter his dorm's window. For him, it's an easy task as the window is open when he gets there, he left it open to let in some fresh air but it being even more useful now. Once inside Shinsou quickly changed out of his uniform and into a band t-shirt, black ripped jeans, and one of his favorite hoodies with purple and black stripes. After changing he hurriedly tries to fix the unruly mess that is his naturally purple hair before giving up hoping it looks ok to Kaminari, not that he's trying to impress him, nope defiantly not doing that. (A/N Shinsou it's ok to let the gay be free.)

Finishing getting ready he heads to his Dad's dorm which he usually isn't in because "Mic's room is comfier for sleeping" which is bullshit for sure, his Dad just wants to snuggle his husband.

He knocks twice like how he would at home and the door to the dorm is opened by his dad in his yellow sleeping bag that was a gift from Papa ( he and his dad got one they match).

"Hey, one of my other students told Kaminari to come here so he should get here soon. Come in I can't have anyone else see you here till Monday it would be too confusing to explain again without 'Zasi." Aizawa said voice ruff with sleep, Shinsou walked in and flopped on his dad's bed trying not to think about how much his heart spead up at the mention of the sad blonde to who he somehow has gotten attached to. He can't fall for a straight boy.

"I don't see why I need to talk to him now he will see me on Monday with the rest of 1-a."

"You need one person who knows you so you can get excepted into the group easier, they only know you by the sports festival where you were desperate and mean. Apparently, Kaminari has forgotten it and he asked what your quirk was, as he has seen you already and knows our secret. He is the best choice for who will introduce you into the class."

"What if I don't want to be accepted into the class, I'm not there to make friends, I'm there to be a hero."

Aizawa scoffs at his words, it makes Shinsou confused. He then says "You were made for this class." under his breath making Shinsou even more confused, what does that mean?

There's a sudden knock at the door that makes him jump out of his thoughts. After the knock, a yell that sounds nothing like the voice he heard on the roof says "Mr.Aizawa I heard you were looking for me! Can I come in?"

His Dad sighs as if accepting part of his fate that Shinsou can't figure out and then lets the blonde in making his heart thump against his ribs.

.....

Denki's pov

When he got to Aizawa's dorm that no one ever actually sees him go into Denki knocks once before yelling in an overly joyful tone that he would have used before the numbness "Mr.Aizawa I heard you were looking for me! Can I come in?" The door swings open reviling the dark-haired man in a yellow sleeping bag that he carries with him everywhere, he's always wondered if it had any special meaning to him. Behind his teacher is the boy for the kitchen, Shinsou or better known to Denki as his gay teacher's adopted son, or assumed adopted, he does look a lot like Aizawa in the eye bag department.

Kaminari is almost excited to spend time with the mysterious boy who apparently has been living in their dorms the entire year without the class knowing. Shinsou is staring at him with an intense look that make's him almost want to cower, not in fear but in submission. This guy is extreme.

"Hello," He stutters out to him and looks at his body that is taking up the bed. "I'm Denki Kaminari, it's nice to meet you!" He says more confidant now that he's taken in the guy's good looks and intense stare.

"As I said in the kitchen earlier, I'm Hitoshi Shinsou." His voice is deep and makes Denki blush lightly knowing he is going to hear that voice for a while. Their eyes meet, gold looking into deep purple and they stare for what feels like an hour but is only a few seconds, it ends when Aizawa coughs awkwardly from the corner. Denki had forgotten he was there.

"Hitoshi I want you and Kaminari to hangout together tomorrow, stay in one of your dorms so that no one sees you but you will need to be somewhat acquainted with each other because with M*neta's expulsion Hitoshi will join the class on Monday and I want someone to show him the ropes. With you knowing that he is my son it is better that you are that person. Hitoshi being my son needs to stay secret, I would prefer if the class didn't know so they don't think he's getting special treatment but if they find out it's fine. I don't want villains to know I have a family tho so it shouldn't leave the class got it?" We both nod. "Great now go to one of your dorms I need a nap."

.....

Hi! Thank you for 100 reads! I actually love writing this so expect more soon. :b

Have another cat.

Bye-bye :)