Iida is Worried About Shinsou's Lack of Sleep

Shinsou's pov

The pink one won't stop talking to him. She's annoying and keeps shoving her phone in his face with memes, all Shinsou wants to do is watch the fights in peace.

"OOOOO, have you seen the one with a talking dog? Someone's quirk made the dog talk and he kept saying curse words. Omg, it's so funny!" He doesn't care about dogs. They drool too much and pee everywhere, unlike the superior animal, cats.

It's almost Kaminari's turn and Shinsou really wants to see him fight. He can feel it in his soul that it will be amazing, or that could be his heart thumping at the thought of a sweating blonde. 'NO, HE'S STRAIGHT, YOU MIGHT NOT BE BUT HE IS! SHUT UP MIND!'

Midoriya and Ojiro just finished fighting, Midoriya won but with the difference in their fighting styles and quirks, it wasn't surprising to see. Pinky is still talking to Shinsou apparently oblivious to being ignored, she doesn't seem even a little discouraged from not getting answers. 'Must be friends with anger issues.'

Kaminari and Tokoyami have been called to the arena. Shinsou knows Tokoyami's quirk pretty well he's read some of the reports on dark shadow out of curiosity, she is sensitive to light and in the dark Tokoyami can lose control of her easily. She is basically an entirely different entity than Tokoyami, he only can control her if she is weak or feels like working well with him. Kaminari on the other hand Shinsou doesn't know much about it, he knows his quirk is electricity based but in what way?

If you weren't looking closely like Shinsou is you wouldn't see sparks jumping from his fingers and the way his hair gets slightly more static. Kaminari is the first to move, his hand moves out to the side and Shinsou is focused on him. Darkshadow jumps out and Tokoyami uses her as a shield but it seems like Kaminari has a plan. Shinsou suddenly can't see as bright bursts of light go everywhere and Pinky pie shrieks in shock, she hadn't even been watching.

"WHAT HAPPENED! DENKS HASN'T DONE THAT BEFORE!" Ashido has grabbed onto him and he flinches causing her to let go hastily. "I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING! AM I BLIND? SHINSOU WHAT'S HAPPENING!" 'Hasn't done that before hmm, it's pretty well thought out and Kaminari looked like he had done it before. He's probably never shown it to his friends because of the temporarily blind thing.'

He probably has to answer Ashido at some point but he's trying to listen for the sound of the fight ending. It's pretty quiet but with his extra training he was make out the sound of pika- no Kaminari walking over to where Tokoyami is. "Kaminari attacked and the blindness is temporary. Leave me alone." Shinsou says this to Ashido after listening to Kaminari hit or kick Tokoyami.
"How'd he do that? Isn't he in wey mode? Tokoyami will easily win if he uses all his power now." Ashido actually sounds worried but Shinsou is confused, wey mode?

He would ask but he's not close to these people, his instincts tell him to stay quiet and not ask questions.

The light has stopped and he can finally open his eyes. Shinsou still can't see but slowly his eyes are going back to their normal state. When He can see the first thing he does is look at the field, Ashido said he could run out of power but Kaminari looks fine. Maybe tired and if you look closely his hand is twitching but he isn't doing what his dad said happens when he's done attacking. 'Wait what Dad was describing must be wey mode, but that didn't happen.'

He has Tokoyami pinned and tied down with rope that had been given to every student so they could tie up their opponent once caught. Ashido looks shocked beside him and he doesn't know what's so confusing, Kaminari is amazingly strong it's obvious. His quirk is incredibly versatile and Kaminari is good at planning from what he saw, he has the warm feeling in his chest again, and hopefully, his facial expression doesn't give it away too much.