Facts about Hellia and Hellio (and explanation)

Hybrid:This is already late to make and I apologize for that. I'm the type that forgets easily and I wrote all of my accounts' password on a specific notebook. I also just bought a new sim card and planned to change the number registered in those accounts once we went back to the city. 

The problem was, I left that notebook in my grandma's home. As you know, there's a pandemic and we cannot travel freely. There's a lot of things needed to do just to travel. I could have just asked my grandma or aunt who lived there to send me my notebook. BUT I can't help but overthink stuff and just let it be and waited for the opportunity to return to grandma's house to retrieve that notebook.

And the opportunity came after a very very long time. And that was yesterday. My grandma had an accident and we went to fetch her. I took the opportunity to take that notebook while my parents were chatting with the other people.

Now you know why I wasn't able to update for a very long time. -w-

TBH, this story was supposed to end with a bad ending. That no matter what Hellia and Hellio does, even with the help of other powerful people, the world would end. Then I changed my mind.  So, we're having a good ending -w-

Anyway, about Hellia and Hellio.

I can't find pictures that accurately fits the looks I imagined them to be. So, I only wrote their hair, eye, and skin color. And since even though I'll be able to provide a picture that suits them, people will still imagine them in a different way so I never provided pictures or images of the characters (the same goes with the rest of the characters in the story).

You guys can imagine them the way you want them to be.

Regarding their abilities... I am confused as you guys are about their abilities. Heck, I don't even know their all of their abilities. I think I also forgot to put some specific things about their abilities. Like the restrictions.

Yes, there are restrictions on their abilities. Because if there wasn't, there would be no actual balance.

And so I'm gonna create a whole profile of Hellio and Hellia.

...That's what I plan to do but I need to collect all the data about them (yes I forgot everything about them T_T) by reading the story (I'm pretty sure I'll die of shame) and recollect everything about them and list and finally create their character profiles. 

If I can, I'll post it tomorrow if not, I'll just post it along with the next chapter.

Bye and have a great day~