Chapter 24

Hybrid: So... Before we go on with the story, I'd like to apologize for not updating for like how many months. School had been annoying the hell out of me and gives us hell. I swear to kami that I definitely didn't forget about this story at all.

That's all.

Now unto the story! Since it's what you guys had been waiting for!

***

HELLIO'S POV

"JUST HOW DID THIS HAPPEN AGAIN?!" I yelled in frustration as I burned all my enemies, turning them into nothing. Not even their ashes are left behind.

"Tsk. This is so annoying!" Lia muttered as she made ice spears and impaled her enemies. The corpses freezes, then shatter into octodecillion pieces. Then disappear.

I gritted my teeth in frustration. I, the great Hellio Agreastalia, just gritted my teeth because of frustration! I never thought that I can be frustrated!

We're currently in the middle of nowhere, battling against a horde of beasts! And guess what? They won't decrease in number! It's like when we kill one beast, three or four more beasts are spawn! And guess what again? I'm apparently right. When we kill one beast, more beasts are spawn. The problem is, not only two, three, or four beasts are spawn, BUT TWENTY!

Not only that! I WASN'T ABLE TO SLEEP OR TAKE MY DAILY NAP TODAY!!! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW FRUSTRATING THAT IS, ESPECIALLY FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME?! GIMME A BREAK ALREADY!

"Stop complaining and  focus, Aniki!" Lia groaned.

"As if you weren't also complaining," I muttered.

"I heard that!" She hissed.

"You were meant to hear it," I said. She rolled her eyes and just continued to attack the beasts. I did the same. Except for the rolling of eyeballs.

But then I remembered something.

"Oi, Lia," I called her. I smirked and so did she.

"I know. To make a sturdy building meet its destruction, one must first destroy its foundation. Right, aniki?" she mused.

"Hn," I hummed in agreement. "Therefore... our target is..."

We both looked at the man floating. A tall man with no eyes and sharp shark teeth.

{The Shark Man!} We both thought.

"Oya~ oya~ the two adorable foxes are targeting me? How cute~ Well then~ Let's play little kits~!"

TRIXIE'S POV

'Where the hell are they? They suddenly disappeared without a trace!' I panicked as I ran through the halls, searching for those two.

I continued to run around the school looking for the twins. I went to their dorm, they're not there. I went to the classroom, they're not there. I went to the rooftop, they're not there. I went to the garden and the secret garden, they're not there. I already searched every crook and nanny of this sh*tty Hey I STILL CAN'T FIND THEM! I EVEN WENT THROUGH THE UNDERGROUND TUNNEL MAZE! AND THE D*MN FOREST! BUT THEY'RE NOT THERE!

You might be thinking: "But Trixie, maybe while you were running around, they were also running around that's why you can't find them."

That might be true. BUT those two are SO LAZY they won't even bother running around. Besides, our relationship as sibling is going well. They stopped running away from me months ago since I stopped chasing them.

ANYWAY!

WHERE THE F*CK ARE THOSE BRATS?!

AUTHOR'S POV

Curently, our two protagonists are playing tag with the mysterious man in cloak. The twins are the it and the mysterious man is the target.

While they are chasing the annoying mysterious man, they also threw attacks on him. Which the man dodges or block. Which is a great feat.

[Oi, Lia. Should we remove the restraints in our body?]

[I guess we should. But we should only raise one percent of our power or else things would be messy.]

[I know.]

[Alright, let's do it!]

Suddenly the twins stopped moving and stayed on their spots, as if they were frozen. The man frowned (but it cannot be seen).

'What's going on? Are they tired already? Ha! So they were actually this weak! If they are this weak, then we have no use of them. I should just kill them then~" A sinister smile formed on the man's lips as he stared at this two teens. He raised his arm as he muttered ancient weird words.

As he muttered, a dark ball of fire slowly forms and it grows bigger and bigger as seconds pass by. Soon, the dark flame ball is about 10 feet in diameter. The man had a satisfied smile on his face as he finished his chant.

He threw the giant ball towards the twins in a speed a normal human eye couldn't follow. It's as if the ball teleported towards the twins is now in front of them.

"BBBBOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!" A loud explosion occured. Dust and rocks went flying in all directions, creating a mini sandstorm all around.

Thankfully, the battle took place in the middle of nowhere. So no one got involved.

Unfortunately...

TBC