Chapter 6

Hellia's PoV

I got out of the bedroom. Wow! The hallway looks so elegant! I walked around the hall. Until I reached the dining room.
"Oh! Hellia, your awake! Come on, let's eat!" aniki said when he saw me. I nodded and sat beside him.

After breakfast, we went back to our room. As soon as we got there, aniki closed the door and locked it. Then he looked at me seriously.
"What happened to you? Yesterday? Don't lie," he asked seriously. "Etto... " O shit! What should I say? That I'm a reincarnated person? And that I killed someone? According to the former Hellia's memory, she doesn't know how to fight. How much more kill? But, this guy's eyes are... SCARY!!! ::>_<::
"I don't remember much though... I went to sleep then, when I woke up, I'm not here anymore. I'm at an abandoned building with PERVERTED OLD GEEZERS!!!" Oops... I accidentally let my feelings get in the way. I really hate perverts. Especially if they're old.
"Then, how did you get out of there and be with those shits?" He asked. He sounded calm but he's emitting a scary aura. Even that smile on his face tells a different story.
"W-will you believe in what I'll tell you next?" Agh! Why does my voice sound so sweet? I'm acting like a real weak girl.
Thankfully, aniki nodded. I guess I gotta tell him.
"I... I killed them. The three of them. Then took their money and three of their weapons," I told him seriously.

~~AKWARD SILENCE~~

"Is that so?" He said. Why does he sound happy? His aura too is now emitting a happy aura. What the hell is wrong with him? I told him I killed someone.
"So? What happened next?" He asked still smilling.
"Um... then I went out of the building then, when I was resting near a certain lake, I met the royal carriage and them. Reiki said I can go back  here with them. During the ride, I fell asleep. That's all," I said.
"Ohhhh... Ok. So, tell me," He grinned. Why do I have a bad feeling about this guy?
"Tell me. How did you kill them?" He's eyes glimmered in excitement. What?-_-||

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I fell asleep later on. While aniki's reading a book.

*knock knock*

I woke up when someone knocked on the door. Aniki placed the book he's reading on his desk. A maid entered then bowed (45°).
"Hellio-sama, Hellia-sama, Herald-sama asked for your prescence," the maid said. I rubbed my eyes abd looked at aniki. He also looked at me then nodded. We both followed the maid to father's favorite place, the garden.
{I what's going on?} I told aniki through telepathy.
{Who knows?} He answered. Also through telepathy.

Upon reaching the garden, I was a bit surprised to see all of the members of the family gathered here. Along with the two princes.
{What are they doing here?}-me
{Annoying pests.} -aniki
I agree with aniki. They're pests.

"Good, now everyone's here. The two of you take a seat," dad told us. And so we sat down.
"I called you here because we just recieved a report that three slave merchants were killed. Their money were taken. Along with two excellent knife daggers and one small knife. The investigators said the killer might be a thief," dad said. I suddenly felt nervous. Don't tell me...
{Pfft... Hellia, you're in trouble!} -aniki
I glared at him.
{Shut up!} -me
He tried to contain his laughter. Seriously? What's so funny?

******************************************************

3rd Person's PoV

Everybody stared at the twins. Wondering what's going on. Hellia's glaring at Hellio. And Hellio's trying to contain his laughter. Then he let out a chuckle.
"Hellio? What's funny?" Herald asked his son.
"Nothing~" Hellio finally stopped and just smiled. "It's just that---"
"Father, it was self-defense!" Hellia blurted out. Herald, then looked at Hellia. Hellio started to laugh again, and Hellia's cheeks were tainted in red.
"What do you mean, it was self-defense?" Herald asked his daughter seriously. Hellia gulped. Then looked at her twin.
{Help me!} -Hellia
{Haha, you're on your own, sis.} -Hellio
{I'll kill you later.} -Hellia
{Go on~} -Hellio
{Then, I'll confiscate and eat all of your sweets!} -Hellia
{YOU CAN'T DO THAT?!}Hellio looked at Hellia in disbelief.
{I can and I will. IF you don't help me.} Hellia smiled in victory.

Meanwhile, in the others point of view. The two look like crazy people smilling without any reason.
"Ahem," Herald cleared his throat, snapping the two's attention back to him. No longer is Hellia flustered, she's even drinking her tea calmly, and Hellio is now serious.
"Father, remember, yesterday, Hellia suddenly disappeared. Hellia was kidnapped by one of those merchants. They wanted to sell her. But before that they wanted to do disgusting stuff to her. And in desperation, Hellia killed them. Although she only wanted to knock them unconcious," Hellio said seriously.
"HAHAHAHA," people started to laugh. Except for Herald, Hellio and Hellia.
"You? Killed them? Then tell me how," Trixie mocked Hellia.
"Sure thing. I used a thread to strangled the person carrying me by climbing unto his back. The other two froze as the person I strangled slumped dead. While the other two are still frozen, I took the oppurtunity to take their knives and other weapons. Using one of the knife I got, I slashed their throats swiftly before they could even scream, yell or move. I searched the place to look for other useful stuff. I got 100 gold coins, 100 silver coins, two knife daggers and one small knife," Hellia calmly said.
Her half-sisters and their mothers laughed. The two princes looked pale. Herald is looking at her proudly. And Hellio's munching on some cookies.
"Wow, you're such a good story teller. Hahaha. Right, Reiki-sama, Kyler-sama," Trixie said then looked at the pale faces of the two.
The two princes stared at Hellia in horror. As no one should know how the three merchants died except for those with authorities. However, Hellia described how the three died and how many of their money were taken! Did she really kill them? Or someone gave her the information? But if so, then who?
"Outo-sama..." Hellia said in a weak voice while facing her dad. She looks adorable right now. ≧﹏≦
"What is it, Hellia?" Herald looked at his daughter lovingly.
"I'm not gonna get punished, right? After all, it was self defense?" Hellia used her ultimate weapon against her dad. The puppy eyes.
The two princes felt their heart softened then melted. The three other daughters glared at Hellia with envy. The two mistresses glared at Hellia in anger.
Herald patted Hellia in the head. "Of course not. But I still have to report this to the king," Herald said softly. Hellio was laughing at his sister's wickedness.
{Oy, sis! That's unfair! Using your looks to avoid trouble!} Hellio told Hellia (of course through telepathy) jokingly.
Hellia looked at Hellio then glared at him. Herald suddenly stood up.
"Leaving that matter aside, why don't we all enter the mansion and have dinner?" He said with a polite smile but happiness cannot be hidden from his eyes. Making everyone wonder why. Except for the two twins who are busy eating sweets.