Chapter 19

(I'm back!!! Lol XD
Been busy reading fanfics while writing this. Sorry for the wait! And enjoy!)

3rd Person's PoV

The five days of the exam went by and all students heaved a sigh of relief as they also hope that they'll pass the exam.

Hellia and Hellio were with the others and apparently they look like they haven't been able to have a good night rest.

"Since the exam is finished, we have two weeks of summer vacation, right? What's your plans?" Trixie asked the gang. The boys shook their heads to show that they still haven't thought of what to do during their two-weeks vacation. And yes... winter ended two days ago.

"What about you two?" The twins looked at them blankly before muttering their plans. "Hybernate..."

The rest just stared at the twins with a "what the f*ck" look.

"Hybernate? Are you animals or something?" The twins' stared at Trixie and the rest like their looking at a bunch of idiots. Then they remembered. They didn't show their other form.

*Poof*

The princes stared in surprise at the twins while Trixie started to die from blood loss due to nose bleed.

The twins appearance changed. Instead of having purple hair, they have shiny silky silver hair with fluffy silver fox ears and now they have fluffy silver fox tails with golden tips. Their golden eyes glowed an incredible odd glow, making them look so beautiful and mesmerizing and you can feel yourself being sucked into it. Their hairs fluttered along the wind as their majestic auras gives you the chilling "kneel before me" vibe.

Stunning... and beautiful... That's what to describe their looks right now. The two looks like they're not from this world. Yes, this world may be filled with good looking people, but their looks are on a different level. Waaaaaaayyyyyyyy above them.

'Somebody!!! Anybody!!! Fucking help me!!! My adorable siblings are simply too stunning and adorable!!! I think I'm gonna die now. And I don't have any regrets. My only regret is that I wasn't able to hand feed my two adorable and cute twin siblings...'

Hearing Trixie's thoughts, Hellia and Hellio changed back to their original form. They're starting to panic. Trixie is dying?! F*ck! If she dies because of them, it'll hunt them forever. Yes, they might not like Trixie because of the past, even hoping she'll just die and disappear, but she's still their sister and now she's changed (well, since she's also a transmigrator/reincarnated person). And besides, all of those are in the past.

So they quickly went near Trixie who collapsed then used healed her using their unique skills [Instant Heal] to heal her and [Instant Regeneration] to regenerate her blood because she lost lots of her blood.

Trixie, soon later, woke up with a confused expression then saw the worried expressions on the twins face. She slapped herself. Thinking she must be dreaming since she saw the twins, who doesn't show much expressions, other than amusement/ anger/ bored/ mischief/ childish, show a worried expression because of her. Because of her...

She felt warmth in her heart then started to weep/cry, startling the twins who then turned panic. Causing the audience (the idiotic and annoying princes) to smirk or smile in amusement.

"W-what's wrong?!" -Lio

"Do something hurt?!" -Lia

"Lia! A lollipop quick! She might calm down her down!" -Lio

"A-ah ok! Trixie, here's a lollipop! Look! It's even strawberry mint flavor! It's your favorite flavor, right?" -Lia

Seeing the starwberry mint flavored lollipop, Trixie couldn't help bit shed even more tears. She's touched. Very touched. The two knows her favorites. She loves lollipops. And her favorite flavor is strawberry mint flavor. She just can't help but feel happy. (A/N: Lol, I don't even know if there really is a strawberry mint flavored lollipop.)