Chapter 28

THIRD PERSON'S PoV

Hellia opened her eyes to find herself in a wide grassy plane. 

If she remembered correctly, she should be in her bed, sleeping. 

Then... why the hell is she suddenly in this place?! (-_-)

And where the hell is this?!

Hellia can't help but wonder whether this is a dream or a reality. 

Was she kidnapped???

Nah... With how OP she is she couldn't have been kidnapped. 

But that doesn't explain WHY IS SHE HERE? HOW IS SHE HERE? and WHERE IS SHE??

To make matters worse she can't contact that damnable older twin brother of hers. Even more worse is she can't use any of her abilities! She should be panicking and whatnot, but why in the name of Gaia is she NOT panicking?!

Rather, why does she feel so comfortable and feel so safe that she feels like taking a nap??

And what did Hellia do?

She. Freaking. Took. A. Nap! 

The good thing is just as she closed her eyes, she immediately opened her eyes, shocked.

Why?

Because she found out she's laying on someone's lap! And who's lap? 

A VERY, VERY, VERY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN'S LAP!

The beautiful woman is too beautiful that words cannot describe her beauty. From her light emerald eyes, her aquamarine hair that seems to just flow down from her scalp to the ground, her flawless bronze skin, and... She's just too beautiful, ok?!

Hellia shouldn't be shocked and be in awe of the woman's beauty but---

'It ain't my fault that she's gorgeous! Like... SHE'S SOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ME! AHHHHHHHHH!!! IS THIS REAL?! I HOPE THIS IS REAL! AND I'M LAYING MY HEAD ON THIS BEAUTY'S LAP! OMG! I FEEL SO FUCKING BLESSED!'

(A/N: I wish this to happen to me in real life... Hellia is so lucky...)

As if seeing something amusing, the extremely beautiful woman started laughing, which fascinated Hellia.

(A/N: I'm weak to beautiful things and living creatures...)

Meanwhile...

Hellio found himself standing in front of a gothic castle. 

"Oh cool. Is this a dream or something? An illusion? Another space-time travel?" He muttered to himself.

"Why don't you ask me?" Someone whispered in his ears.

Spooked and shocked, Hellio almost jumped in fright. He turned around and made distanced with the person behind him.

He looked and saw a man.

He looks like a young man of early twenties, but his aura make it seem that he's an  old man who has seen many things and has experienced many things.

The man smiled, a deviously beautiful smile that can enchant anyone and any gender. Too bad, Hellio, this dude who's seeing this smile, doesn't appreciate it.

"Who are you?" He questioned the man who appeared out of nowhere.

"We met before, have you forgot?" The man continued to smile. 

"Really?" Of course, Hellio doesn't believe. But he still is trying to search his memory if he met this man before. The result is that he never met this man. As if knowing this, the man sighed.

"Denise. Ever familiar with that name?"

"You mean the goddess of death who accidentally killed me and and Hellia and sent us here?" 

"Yes. Now remember her looks and compare it to mine."

Hellio pictured the looks of that annoying goddess and compared it to this guy. His eyes widened as he realized how similar they looked.

"YOUR THAT GODDESS'S BROTHER??" He cried in surprise. Only to see the man laugh.

"W-What?" Hellio asked, baffled.

"Close enough. Anyway, I'll cut to the chase. That 'annoying goddess' who 'accidentally' killed you and sent you to the world of Gaia, is me. By the way, my real name is Dev, the god of death. Nice to officially meet you, special soul." The man, now identified as Dev, smiled at the dumbfounded Hellio.

---TBC...

Little theater:

In another time line---

"By the way, my real name is Dev, the god of death. Nice to officially meet you, my dear~ <3" The man, now identified as Dev too the shocked Hellio in his arms and kissed the back of Hellio's hand, making Hellio's skin turn crimson.

In shock, Hellio landed a punch on Dev's face and run away.

---(-w-)---

Hellio: That's bullsh*t! That'll never happen. *rolls eyes*

Dev: Agree. But I don't mind if it really happens in the actual story. (-w-)

Hellio: F*ck off! THIS YOUNG MASTER WISHES TO NEVER FALL IN LOVE!

Hellia: I agree with Dev. I would also wish to have a romantic love with my goddess. The friends to lovers type and that our relationship is just full of fluff with us going on romantic dates <3

Beautiful woman who's name is unknown and is a goddess: (0////0)

Trixie: What happened to your motto "Be single forever and stay with cake"?

Hellia: ...I never had that motto.

Hybrid: Yeah, I already planned your single lives and your death as well, Hellia. (-w-)

The whole cast: ... So... We're all gonna die? This story will end with a BE??

Hybrid: Ah... *sweats profusely* Ah... Well, originally..? 

The whole cast: *gives Hybrid death glare*

Hybrid: HEY! I said originally! >.< It's a good ending! Just I'll also show your death!

Hellio: Sure, but why the hell is this chapter short? You haven't updated for months! MONTHS! ALMOST A YEAR OR MAYBE MORE THAN A YEAR! 

Hybrid: Not my fault. Life is just so crappy and you know I have short attention span. T_T

Ace: The Little theater is even longer than the main chapter...

Hybrid: Sorry T_T