Chapter 13

Hellia's PoV

Time went in a breeze and classes are finally finished.

And currently, while walking back towards our dorm...

(Their dorm is shabby and cannot be lived in. How did they stay in that dorm?) Is what's in someone's thoughts.

Sigh... We're being followed by a bunch of idiots. And who are these idiots? They are Anthon Aerisha (Prince of the Airial Empire), Efren Blazer (Prince of Flaria Empire), Neil Sylph (Prince of Millensia Empire), Ace Frost(Prince of Frosenia), Kyler Rencencia (2nd Prince of Oceania), Maria, Marriane and, Trixie.

And why the hell are they following us? Because of damn curiosity.

{Aniki... are we really gonna follow us?} Seriously? Why thw hell will we let them follow us?

{Well... I do wanna see some interesting things...} He grinned.

Whatever. I created two milkshakes and hand one to aniki (as always). We continued to walk until we reached our territory. Yes. It's now our territory.

Neil Sylph's PoV

Curiosity have been killing us (not litterary) since we saw the results of the entrance exam of Hellio and Hellia Agreastalia. Why was it like that?

I can't help but be curious about the two. Especially of the infamous Hellia Agreastalia, a girl who was the first one deemed to be useless despite being a noble. However... She was able to pass the entrance exam of this school.

Whenever I take a look at her, I can't seem to find out how much power she has nor can I see any sign of power. All I see is a fragile beautiful little girl with an authorative aura. That's all.

And one more thing. The twins are living in an isolated dorm in the mountains. And that dorm is very shabby and also not a safe place to live in, as anytime, the walls and the roof will collapse.

We can't help but wonder how can they stay in there? And why didn't they even complain to the headmaster about it?

That's why we decided to follow them to their dorm.

After I don't know how long, we finally reached the said location of the dorm. I looked at the others. We hid behind bushes and trees. Except for Ace who climbed a tree. After that, we focused on the the sight before us.

My eyes went wide and my jaw dropped. W-WHAT'S GOING ON?! IS THIS REALLY A DORM?! IT'S LOOKS LIKE A SIMPLE ELEGANT HOUSE THOUGH!!!

The dorm is like a two-story house. And it looks like a mini-mansion because of the design. There's also a 8 feet tall and 1 foot thick stone brick wall. And the entrance or gate is made up out of black metal but it looks like wood. It's 8 feet and 1 inch tall and is also 1 foot thick. There's a sign hanged up above the gate/entrance. It says, "Serene Dorm".

I also noticed a barrier surrounding the whole place and even if you dig underground or fly in the sky, you'll be blocked by the barrier. And it's a very strong barrier. That none can break it.

I wonder what's inside the walls? I can't help but be curious since even with my clairvoyance, I can't see whatever is inside.

I focused on the two who are just standing outside the dorm. They seem to be debating with something in their heads.

Then Hellio turned around and looked at our direction. Hellia did the same.

"Come out." Hellia said in a cold voice. "We know you're there~" Hellio grinned. Seeing her twin's grin, Hellia rolled her eyes at him.