Chapter 16

Hellia's PoV

Today is the day of departure, so aniki and I woke up early to prepare for the exam. I created a lot of various foods and snacks and gave them to aniki so that he won't ask me to give him some during the exam. He stored them at his storage void.

We took a quick training before taking a bath.

Aniki wore his usual outfit (not the uniform). He wore a simple plain purple polo with its sleeves folded till his elbows and he kept the first and second button and top button unbuttoned. He topped it with a  black vest. He paired it with black jeans and a pair of black leather shoes. On his neck, a black collar is seen along with a black necktie hanging loosely around his neck.

My clothes is similar to his. I'm wearing a purple long sleeved blouse with its sleeves rolled till my elbows. I kept the first button on top unbuttoned. I topped my blouse with a black vest also. I wore a black skirt which reaches only half my thighs. I wore a black tight shorts to avoid... ya know. I also wore thin white stockings and paired it with a pair of knee-high leather boots. I also wore a black collar and a loose black necktie.

We're both wearing thin white fingerless gloves.

After all that, we exchanged looks before teleporting to the entrance of the auditorium.

Everyone seems to have gathered already. A lot of students kept on secretly glancing at us though. But since I blocked out every thoughts, I couldn't hear what's in their minds.

{Lia, we've been spotted by her!} Aniki panicked. I glanced at the direction he's looking at.

Uh-oh... I know that expression Trixie's face... She's gonna rush at our direction and give us a tight bear hug.

Why the hell are we scared of a hug, you ask? Easy. We could get suffocated and our bones might get crashed. And who'll do that? TRIXIE OF COURSE!!!

I glanced at aniki and he also looked at me then nodded. We kept watching every single move of Trixie. And... she started to run towards us. And so we started to run. Because of our speed, we instanty reached the other side of the building. Thankfully, she's still on the other side of the building which is 100 meters in distance. Using [Cloak], aniki had us blend among the crowd.

[Attention, students. We shall start the exam. If your names are called, please come on stage and stand in the middle of the magic circle. You will be teleported immediately to Dark Mist Forest. Remember, upon reaching the forest, immediately find a safe place for you to camp. The real exam will start at midnight later. So you have time to prepare. Don't worry, during the time you're searching for a safe place to camp, none of the beasts there will attack you.]

Everyone listened to old geezer attentively. Well, it is important to listen to instructions.

[And another important thing. Before teleporting to that forest, you will be given a tracking orb. With this orb, your movements will be observed and be seen by your advisers. And if anyone of you will be in danger, this blue tracking orb will turn red, not only warning your teachers but also you. And if you weren't able to distance yourself with that beast with 50 meters of distance, you'll instantly be telported back. So good luck on this 5 days exam. Shall we start?]

Everyone roared with excitement. You can really notice that they're really eager to start the exam and finish it with passing and high scores.

Pair by pair they went up the stage and then teleported to the forest. Finally, it was our turn. Casually we walked towards the stage. We stopped at the center of the magic circle. As we stood there silently, the magic circle emitted a bright light, forcing us to close our eyes.