Chapter 8

Hellia's PoV

"Aniki, I can't do it!" I whined. "Yes you can!" He said with a smile and a reassuring look. Damn. Why the hell did otousama called us? I haven't done anything wrong YET! It was only aniki! And he's the calm one here. T_T

"Oh come on, let's go!" Aniki grabbed my hand then pulled me inside otousama's study room. As we got inside, I clutched my skirt and nervously looked at dad.

"What are you so nervous about, Hellia?" Otousama grinned. I suddenly felt a rush of relief. "Anyhow, Otousan, why did you call us?" Aniki asked.

And by the way, in this world where magic is strength, there are different ranks and levels.

Rank A -Lv. 90-100
Rank B -Lv. 71-90
Rank C -Lv. 46-70
Rank D -Lv. 26-45
Rank E -Lv. 11-25
Rank F - Lv. 1-10

Then if you reached Lv. 100+ You're rank is S. There are higher ranks than those. SS, SSS, and X.

Anyway, back to our current problem.

"Hellia, Hellio," outosama said in a very serious tone. "I heard an explosion just now. Could you kindly explain why?" This is my first time seeng dad smile a weird and scary smile. Just like a sadist.

"Uh, outosan, Hellia was just practicing one of her abilities and accidentally caused an explosion," aniki said calmly. LIAR! IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT!

>>Flashback<<

"Let's test out your abilities." Aniki beamed.
"How the hell will I practice my abilities?" I asked aniki with irritation. I'm very irratated at him. Why? HE ATE ALL OF MY CHOCOLATES!!! DAMN HIM!

"I told you, I'm sorry right? Besides, I'm gonna buy you tons of 'em later," He sheepishly said while looking at me with a reassuring look.
I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Anyhow, you better check your status to know things about your abilities," He said. Making me frown since I dunno how. "Say status in your mind."
I closed my eyes. "Status" I said using my mind. When I opened my eyes a transparent screen appeared in front of me.

STATUS

Name: Hellia Agreastalia

Age: 6

Race: Beastman (Foxkin), Human

Rank: X

Lv.: Unknown

Agility: Infinite

Strength: Infinite

Stamina: Infinite

Speed: Infinite

Mana: Infinite

Magic: None

Abilities: Mind-reading, Telepathy, Teleportation, Telekinesis, Clairvoyance, Psychokinesis, Levitation, Mind Manipulation, Puppet Manipulation, Mana Manipulation

Unique Skills: Devour, Create, Delete, Restore, Shape-shift, Transform, Demonic Eye, Instant Heal, Instant Regeneration, Chaos,  Storage Void, Time Freeze

Tittle: Ultimate Chaos

Woah, that's alot of abilities! I can't help but feel excited to try all of my abilities and these unique skills! But what does it mean infinite mana? I don't have any magic attribite? But I wonder what's  demonic eye? How can I use the demonic eye?

[Activate: Demonic Eye]

As soon as I activated the skill, everything I can see is much more detailed that informations about stuffs enters my mind. Like what my clothes were made of and how much does it cost. I looked at aniki and saw his status screen.

STATUS

Name: Hellio Agreastalia

Age: 6

Race: Beastman(Foxkin), Human

Rank: X

Lv.: Unknown

Agility: Infinite

Strength: Infinite

Stamina: Infinite

Speed: Infinite

Mana: Infinite

Magic: Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Ice, Light, Darkness

Abilities: Telepathy, Mind-reading, Telekinesis

Unique Skills: Appraisal, Transform, Instant Heal, Instant Regeneration, Cloak, Storage Void, Impenetratable barrier, Time Freeze

Tittle: Disastrous Catastrophe

Wow! Aniki's status are amazing! And what does it mean by 'Disastrous Catatrophe'? Don't those  mean the same thing? And somethings been bugging me... Why does it says 'beastman' in the race?

"Did you see it?" I nodded at him still wondering why we have beastman as a race in our status. "I'm also wondering why... Let's try and ask outosan later!" Aniki cheerfully said.
"Anyway..." Aniki grinned weirdly. I looked at him in curiousity. "Let's try your skill... CREATE!" Why do I have a feeling he's planning something crazy?

>>Flashbackends<<

And so, aniki asked me to make a bomb. I was imagining it in mid-air. It wad successful but when the bomb fell to the ground... it exploded. Good thing we both have the ability 'Instant Heal' or we're both dead by now.

"Is that so?" Otousama said with a smile. We both nodded.

"Outosan, I've been wanting to ask. Why do we have beastman as a race, also human?" Aniki asked. Dad suddenly became stiff. Making me and aniki wonder why. Dad looked at us sadly but with warmth.

"I guess you guys need to know..." he muttered before taking a deep breath. "There's something important I'm need to tell you." He said seriously. "We can tell." I said jokingly to lift the mood up. Dad chuckled before coming near us and carried both of us in his arms. He sat down on the soft sofa.

"Your mother... Is not a human... She's a foxkin. And a very important kind. The Nine-tailed fox clan." Aniki gasped when he heard dad's explanation.

"Aren't foxkin rare creatures? And a nine-tailed..." His voice trailed of. Dad nodded at him. He placed us down. Then continued his explanation.

"That's right. I met your mother while I was on a mission. We met, fell in love and got married. I didn't know she was a nine-tailed fox princess at that time---" We cutted him off. "PRINCESS?!" We both asked in surprise. Our mother was a nine-tailed fox and a PRINCESS?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

"Ah... yeah. Anyway, when she was pregnant with the two of you, she suddenly confessed everything. I was shocked." He said while reminiscing the past. "But of course I accepted it immediately. But after giving birth to you two... she...she..." I can feel anger, sadness and frustration from father's voice. His hand tightened into a fist. "I loved your mother... She was my true love. And if it weren't for the king's edict to marry those two sluts, I wouldn't marry anyone except for your mother." You could really tell that he's telling the truth.

I suddenly deduced that since dad hated his concubines, they drugged him and forcefully did that thing. No wonder why those three are of the same age. What I mean is my half-sisters were born on the same day, but a different hour. Shameless sluts!

Aniki and I hugged dad to confort him. He was surprised but hugged us both.

After a few minutes, we let go. "Anyhow, I called you both since I have something to tell you." Dad's tone became serious again. Aniki and I waited for whatever he's gonna task us to do.

"Both of you will attend the magic school, Magic Academy. It's a school were kids from all over the world attend . It is required and I want you to do your best in there." He pats our head and gave us a warm smile. Aniki and I smiled back.

"Yes, dad!" We said with determination.

"Ten years from now you will study there. Be sure to train and study. Got it?" We nodded then dad led us out of his study room.