An extra

So... It's been so long since I updated. So here's a special chapter!!!

And uh... please read the whole chapter before you start cursing me, ok?

***

"My love, why don't we go on a date~?" A deep, husky voice was heard from the other side of the door.

Trixie frozen as she heard the voice. Oh, she knows who that voice belongs to~

Trixie immediately stick her ear on the door, to hear things better.

"Darling, I would love too go with you~ But I got things to do~" A sweet voice answered.

"Then, we'll finish whatever we'll be doing and then we'll come here and continue~ Okay?" The magnetic male voice said and chuckled.

Trixie froze.

'Is... I-is this... Is this the infamous incest, I mean twincest I've been reading on the internet before?!' As she thought.

Trixie took three steps back and stared in disbelief at the door. Anybody can guess what's on her mind, right?

Suddenly the door opened. Trixie stood there awkwardly as she stared at the twins.

"Nee-san? What are you doing here?" Hellio asked the woman. Trixie smiled, somehow this smile made Hellio and Hellia shiver. They don't know why though.

"Ah, yes! I was about to discuss something very important with you two," she answered.

"Oookkkaayyy..?" The twins muttered.

"Anyway, aren't you gonna invite me inside?" Trixie said.

[Hey, don't you think Trixie is weird?] - Hellio

[When was she never weird?] - Hellia

[Good point.] -Hellio

The twins didn't say anything but sidestepped and let Trixie inside the room.

The room made Trixie lose her soul.

It was messy.

Blankets scattered around, pieces of torn clothes scattered around, drops of blood could be seen somewhere in the room.

"W-what?" Trixie stuttered.

"Sorry, its kinda messy. Something unexpected happened." Hellio said.

"Un," Hellia grunted.

Trixie took a deep breath and looked at the two. She saw fresh scratches on Hellio's arms and neck, you could even see some on his face, though its starting to heal. Hellia had some scratches too. But she noticed bite marks on her arm.

Now that she come to think of it, they looked messy. Their hair are in a disarray, their clothes are full of creases and not messy. Despite their messy appearances, it didn't diminish their beauty. Instead, they look... hot and seemed to just finish doing something... naughty...

Trixie's brain blanked out before walking out of the room absent-mindedly.

The two watched Trixie's movements curiously. Though they want to read her mind, they already promised to never read someone's mind since... nevermind. That's a story for another time.

"What's gotten into her?" Hellia mused.

"I dunno. Anyway, we better clean up this mess." Hellio shook his head.

"Why bother? My darling will come later. It'll just become messy again," Hellia said and shrugged.

"Hmmm... You're right. My love will also be coming so no need," Hellio agreed.

"Meow~" A cat with beautiful orange golden like fur and cyan blue eyes stood on the open window sill. Hellia's eyes shone as she ran towards the cat.

"Darling~" She sweetly called out as she picked the cat and hugged it.

And then a growl was heard and Hellio looked at the very familiar growl. A white wolf with black Indonesian eyes jumped over the window sill and entered the room with elegance.

"My love~!" Hellio chirped as he hugged the white wolf and rained kisses on the wolf's face. The wolf wag its tail with happiness as its eyes shone with happiness.

Now, we probably knows what happened earlier, right?

No?

Okay, lemme bring you back to time. Just a bit earlier.

Hellio and Hellia were playing with their beloved animal friends, who are normal animals.

Things happened and a fight broke between the cat and the wolf. Hellio and Hellia did their best to calm the two, only to get scratches and bites (the ones Trixie saw. She wasn't able to distinguish that those weren't human scratches and bites since, you know? Her brain's blank..?). They were able to somehow calm them down and coax them.

After having the two leave for a moment, they opened the door as they felt their older sister's presence outside the door. And that's that.

Well... it's a short chapter... though its not even a chapter as its an extra chapter.

I was really busy because of the school, especially when the school year 2019-2020 is about to end. A lot of things are need to be done and a lot of activities are to be finished.

I won't be able to update until the month of April.

I'm sorry if you have to wait that long but I'll compensate you guys by making the upcoming chapters on April longer.

Have a nice weekend, and have a cookie 🍪🍪🍪