Chapter 27

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! We're back!!! ヾ(*'∀`*)ノ

Hellia: After an awful long time at that... (一一)

Hellio: True... (*`^')=3

AUTHOR'S POV

"Oh? You found them?" Neil raised one of his eyebrows as he saw Trixie and Ace with the Hell Twins walking with them. Trixie shrugged and said, "Something like that."

"Oh? Welcome back," Reiki greeted them with a smile as soon as they entered the living room. The twins hummed in recognition as Ace nodded.

"Kyler, dear, can you tell everyone to gather at the conference room? My darling siblings have something to discuss with the rest of us," Trixie sweetly asked the newly-arrived male. Kyler who just returned after training his body till it almost collapsed gave a tired sigh, before doing what his beloved fiancee told him to do. 

"Why do I feel like he's your servant instead of being your fiance?" Hellia asked the woman who's smiling as if she accomplished something.

"He's already tired yet you told him to do something even more tiring... What a pitiful guy..." Hellio looked at the disappearing back of their poor brother-in-law.

"Anyway, Hellio, Hellia, I have something to tell you later after the meeting," Trixie told the twins with a serious face. The twins already have a vague idea of what their older sister will discuss with them. The twins looked at each other and nodded at Trixie before they went to the conference room on the second floor.

They didn't wait for long before the rest of their friends arrived in the room.

(A/N: I made a mistake in a chapter... I forgot which chapter... But I said in that chapter that the twins added 12 more bedrooms when in fact, they just added 10 more bedrooms and when you add up the twins' bedroom and the guestroom that makes up 12 bedrooms. I'll just correct those when I finish this.)

"This is the first time the twins are going to lead a meeting. Did something happen?" A young lady, age 19, with light pink hair and scarlet eyes, ask. This young lady is named Reina Reed, Reiki Rencencia's fiancée. They were engaged when they were 10 years old and were also best friends before.

"Something did happen. We were suddenly teleported somewhere by someone and were forced to fight a demon. Of course we were able to defeat him, but the only reason is because we raised up power percentage to 10% percent. At that time, we thought that we could defeat him at 1%. Before we attacked the guy, we realized that even if we just attacked with 1% at that time, we won't be able to kill him and he would have escaped," Hellia started.

"That guy would have come back and would also probably bring his allies, and from what we analyzed after the fight, that guy was probably the weakest among his group. If it took us 20% of our power to be able to defeat that guy, defeating more of that guy and those stronger demons in his group would be... not so easy..." Hellio said.

There was silence after that. The twins were the strongest people they know. They too OP that just 1% of their power could destroy a city or maybe a small island. 10% could destroy a country, what's more if they combined and each raised 10% of their power, that would be a total of 20% which could destroy two countries! Yet, the demon they fought can only die when they use a total of 20% of their power. And there are more of them... Doesn't that mean that those demons can actually destroy the world if they want!

"Wait... Efren, aren't you a demon?" Anthon asked his friend.

"Yeah... Actually... The Flaria Empire is on the verge of collapse..." Efren answered in a small voice. The rest were stunned after hearing their friend's statement. Efren took a deep breath before looking at them.