Chapter 11

Hellia's PoV

[Attention all freshmen and senior student. Gather at the great hall for the welcome ceremony for the freshmen. Be there at 10 am.]

I can't help but yawn. Why the hell do we have to wake up early...

"This is another reason why I hate school... Class... too early..." Aniki dozed off while we're walking towards the school campus. We're both sleep walking to be precise. I can hardly keep myself awake.

As we reached the school campus, students keep staring at us weirdly. But who cares... And I'm too sleepy to read their thoughts...

(A pity they have to live in that trashy place! Hahaha deserves them right!) I heard someone's thoughts. Oh, so they knew about the house. Though we changed it. I mean, I changed it.

(Tsk. They are the irregulars. How dare they come here?) Another thought? Wait, what do they mean by irregulars? I hacked the students brain. It's like hacking a computer. Except, I'm reading their memories.

"Hmm... So that's what a irregular means..." Aniki who was sleeping earlier is now awake. Well, me too.

"You hacked their brains too?" I asked him. He just grinned. I just chuckled. Some students paled when they heard our conversation. They're brain storming what we meant by 'hacked their brains'.

So what exactly is an irregular. Students that have special cases are called irregulars. Those normal students are called regular. We're the only ones who were deemed as irregulars, due to the results that were shown on the tests yesterday. Other than me and aniki, no one else is an irregular, even for the seniors. Irregulars are treated as trash and etc.

Wait... Don't they know aniki has all attributes? Then why did they treat him as trash? Hmmm... I hacked their memories again.

Oh~ So the truth about aniki having all attributes aren't really known. Only the Agreastalia family and the royal family of the Oceania Empire knows about it. Well, whatever.

But still I'm worried about aniki. I looked at him with concern. He also looked at me then smiled warmly.

"I'm fine. Besides, I can't let them treat you as a trash and I a genius anyway. You do know we can't be separated." He said calmly which made me feel relief. Aniki really is the best big brother.

"Thanks!" He beamed, upon reading my thoughts, causing me to facepalm. He's a narcissisist by the way.

"Am not!" He's also childish.

"I'm not the only one who's childish here!" He crossed his arms.

"Really?" I asked teasingly. He nodded.

"Lemme tell you why're you're childish too. Your eyes always sparkle upon seeing cats and foxes also delicious sweets." He said with a toothy grin showing his set of white teeth (our teeth resembles cat's teeth since we got two canines, if you don't get it, think of vampires, except the fangs are smaller, like cats). I just rolled my eyes at him.

I waved my hand and two bowls filled with honey potato chips appeared. I gave the other bowl to aniki and kept the other. His eyes gleamed and grabbed the bowl and stuffed his mouth with chips.

"See, you're the childish one."  I told him.

"Speak for yourself." He said while pointing a chip at me. I pouted at him.

"See?" He grinned. Tsk. I ignored him and continued eating my chips.

Reaching the school's auditorium, we entered it immediately and sat at the back. We'll never sit at the front.