Chapter 5

3rd Person's PoV

"Otousan! Is Hellia back?!" A boy with light purple hair and large bright vivid blue eyes rushed towards the prime minister. It's Hellia's older twin brother, Hellio. Herald turned around and showed Hellia to him. Upon seeing his twin sister safe, he sighed in relief.
"Otousan, lemme carry her," Hellio suggested. And since he can't refuse his child's request, he carefully let Hellia on Hellio's back.

The others who watched this scene stood in envy. Hellia is truly treasured by the general. Trixie gritted her teeth as she glared at the sleeping Hellia who is carried by Hellio in a piggy back manner. The general never carried her or the other two. Only Hellia was truly cared for by the general.

******************************************************

Hellio's PoV

Hellia suddenly disappeared this morning. It's not like her to disappear just like that! I can't help but worry about that stupidly cute twin of mine. Maybe she just went out and played with other kids? No, not possible. Those kids bully her. Damn, I'm getting anxious. Even otousan's worried about her.

After hours and hours of waiting, it's almost dusk! Then we heard a carriage entering the estate. Dad rushed outside. I followed him. I kept distance, since that's the royal carriage. The idiot fiancé of Hellia is there along with two other. One who makes my blood boil (Trixie) and the other neutral (Prince Reiki).
Dad seems to be talking to someone and he's smilling meaning...

"Otousan! Is Hellia back?!" I rushed to otousan. He faced me and in his arms lays the sleeping Hellia. I sighed in relief. Thank goodness she's safe.
"Otousan, lemme carry her," I suggested. Otousan help me place her at the back so I could give her a piggy back. She's a bit heavy. No... something made her heavy? I'm gonna check it out when we reached our room.
After we reached the mansion's door, otousan left since he still has some stuff to do. He wasn't able to finish any of his task since he was worried about Hellia. Anyhow, I kicked open the mansion's door, causing the servants to be startled. Ya can't blame me. I can't use my hands since I'm carrying Hellia.
"Welcome back, young master and Lady Hellia," they greeted us. I just nodded at them and went straight upstairs and headed towards our room.
Upon reaching our room ,I laid her on the bed. I removed the cloak she's wearing. My eyes widened in surprise. What's she doing with two sharp dagger knives? And they're good quality too! She also has two pouches. One contained A thousand gold coins, while the other contains a thousand silver coins.
(A/N: 1000 Copper coins= 1 Silver coin
10 Silver coins= 1 Gold coin)
That's a lot of money. I removed those from her waist and placed them on the desk near her bed. Then I sat down on my bed just on the opposite corner. I scanned Hellia's body (not in a perverted manner, it's just like a doctor scanning your body to look for wounds or something).
I noticed a tiny red dot on the hem of her white dress. I can smell it from here... blood. What happened? Why is there a drop of blood on her dress? I'll just ask her when she wakes up.

*****************************************************

Hellia's PoV

I woke up at a familiar room. I scanned the whole room. The room is wide. There are two queen size beds on each opposite side of the room. I'm on the left side. Both beds have black quilts, black pillows, black comforters and white bed sheets. There's a desk beside each one. Like a study desk. The floor is covered with white carpet with black stripes (like the zebra or the white tiger?). A beautiful golden chandelier hung on the ceiling. The wall is painted white, with gold swirls as decoration (also paint). There's also a couch (color black). And there are two shelves/cabinets also on opposite sides of the room. There are 3 doors. One in the middle, which is probably the way out this room. The door on the right side of the wall hear the shelf/cabinet ,must be for aniki's (Hellio) bathroom and cr.
The one on the left is probably mine. So I entered it, since I wanna take a bath.
My jaw dropped upon entering the bathroom. There are three doors, middle, left, right. I went towards the middle one. There's a bathtub large enough to hold 10 people! There's a cubicle made out of glass (the kind of glass that's blurry so you can't clearly see what's beyond it) at the corner with a sliding door. I went inside it. There's a shower head!? I turned the switch on. Woah! Warm water came out! It worked! I excitedly ran out and went to the left door. It's a cr! With a toilet bowl!! What about the other? I quickly checked it out. It's a walk-in closet?! Or a dressing room? Whatever, I'm gonna take a bath. I can't believe this! Is this world that similar with my world? I'll check it out later.
After that nice bath, I changed my clothes. I wore a simple short sleeved, white dress with frills on the skirt, it only reaches below the knee. I paired it up with a pair of white sandals.
I looked okay. I just noticed it, but in Hellia's memories she always ties her hair. Either twin pony tails or a neat ponytail. I should follow her example. So I tied my hair into twin ponytails. I look... cute.