Chapter 10

Hellia's PoV

"Hahaha! Those looks on their face really was epic!" Aniki laughed.

"Un." I nodded in agreement. We're walking towards our dorm house. Aniki and I share the same dorm house. Our dorm is somehow separated from the other students dorm.

We reached our dorm house in a matter of minutes with our speed despite the school is very far from our dorm house.

Reaching the spot where our dorm house is located made us excited. But when we saw our dorm house, our spirits died.

"THIS IS DEFFINITELY BULLYING!!!" Aniki roared in anger. Even I'm angry. We reached the exact location where our dorm house is suppose to. But what do we see? A WRECKED LITTLE CABIN!!! Whoever made us come here, I'll defunitely torture them!

We were so excited that we got a different dorm house from those petty students because we hated noise and a lot of people. And yet... And yet... THEY GAVE US THIS KIND?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

MEANWHILE...

At the school campus, senior students and teachers suddenly felt cold. Then they heard a loud roar coming from the mountain. They shivered. They don't know if it was a monster or it was a person. But it still sent chills to their spine. Even the newly enrolled students heared the terrifying roar and felt the coldness of the atmosphere.

BACK TO HELLIA'S PoV

Just wait... I'll torture you stupid teacher...

"Lia, why don't you delete this f*cking house and create another one." As aniki suggested. I activated my skill [Delete] and the house immediately disappeared as if it wasn't there in the first place. Activating my other skill, [Create], I created a simple yet elegant looking house with a back and front yard surrounded with a wall that has security barrier, and a metal door as a entrance gate. The barrier is auto-matic and it protects the whole house, underground and air. If an intruder tries to inside the house, they'll die of poison, lazers, and etc. The metal door isn't a normal door either. It's a strong door that only my skill 'Delete' can destroy it. Then if a person tries to destroy the door, spikes will come out the door, impaling anyone who tries to destroy or forcefully open the door.

We entered our new territory to rest inside. In the front yard, there's a little pond at a corner with beatiful fishes. Four oak trees stood by each other at the left side of the yard and two hammocks were tied to them, one on the four trees and another one at the other. Two cherry trees are planted on the right corner of the yard. A bench is located at the left and right side of the trees, the bench are facing the left side of the yard. Fresh grash surrounded the ground except for the paved pathway from the gate to the door of the house.

Stepping on the stairs leading to the house (by the way, it's only three steps), we are now infront of a large wooden strong doubledoor with beautiful carvings of foxes.  The door automaticaly opened for us as we stood infront of it.

Both of us walked inside. The place is wide. The floor is covered with an elegant looking white carpet. A golden chandelier hanged on the ceiling, lighting up the hall. Beautiful furnitures decorated the hall. An elegant black sofa is found in the middle of the area with an armchair on each side which are facing each other (imagine a living room). A small glass table infront of it with a flower vase containing of Violet flowers.

A staircase leads to the upper floor. On the left side of the staircase there's pathway leading to the kitchen and dining hall. The kitchen utensils and materials are of modern origin since that's what aniki and I are used to. The kitchen and the dining hall are connected. The only one separating them is the counter. A large glass window is found on where you can see the back yard.

On the right side of the staircase, another pathway is found. It leads to the entertainment room. I dunno if there is such a room, I just call it that way. Why? It's because there are bookshelves filled with good books, two speakers and a music player plays music (which me and aniki sang... yeah we sing) which are famous or from the modern world, stands are found with two guitars, a bass, a keyboard, a set of drums, and other musical instruments. There's also a cabinet containing cassete tapes. A window is by the side over seeing the school campus. A elegant and silky light green curtain is hanged above it.

If you don't get the description, imagine a room like a music studio but with books and a cabinet containing a chess board and other board games.

There's also a sliding glass door which leads towards the backyard. The backyard has a vegetable garden in a corner. There's also a swing tied to a cherry tree. A round table and a set of chairs are located at the center with a grilling stand near it.

We went to the second floor where our bedroom is. Aniki and I still shares the same room. It's not good for us to be separated. There was a time on where we tried to sleep on different rooms. It didn't end nicely. But that'll be a story for another time.

The bedroom is just like our bedroom back in the mansion. Only wider and beside our beds our study desks with our study materials. There's also a sliding glass door which leads to the wide balcony.

I think I forgot to mention that most of the color of the house is white... I think most of the things are white, except for the wood furnitures and the glass and other stuffs that can't be colored with another color.

"As expected of you Lia! This house is much better! And most of the materials are of modern origin! It's easier now to live in this dorm." Aniki complimented with a bright smile on his face. I nodded. Anyway... I'm sleepy. I laid down on my bed which is so soft that I can't help but purr. Ya read it right. I purred. I'm a foxkin, remember? Anyhow, I slept as soon as my head landed on the soft pillows. Aniki went to sleep too. It's our nap time afterall.