Author's Note

WARNING: Author ranting!!!

Greetings!

First of all, I would like to apologize for not updating for almost 4 months. I encountered a very serious case of writer's block. I tried to write a chapter but I couldn't even write a single sentence. Not only that, I even forgot the characters and their characteristics and even their purpose in the story. 

If you have noticed, the other two elder sisters of the Hell Twins have not appeared in a very long time. 

The reason why they haven't appeared for a long time is actually very simple... I forgot about them. You might think I'm joking but it's the truth. I'm a very forgetful person and I can forget things easily. For example, I can forget if I ate breakfast yesterday or what did I eat. I have to ask my siblings or my mother if I ate breakfast or not. My memory would only remember things that had given me a strong impression. For example, the first time I got sick and had to leave school, the time when my younger sibling wasn't looking at where she's going and fell into a canal, etc. As a matter of fact, I actually don't know each and every classmate of mine. I had been with them for around 9 months and yet I don't know most of their names.

Anyhow, not only that, when I read this story, I found out that a lot of stuff is missing and I got confused as hell. I always made sure that each chapter would exceed 1.5k words but as you know, there are chapters that seemed short. And I don't know why it was like that. I also made sure I saved the chapter before publishing.... Well, there was a chapter that is short but the reason is already written... I think.

That's why this story will undergo revision. There won't be much change. I'm just going to add what was missing. Because a lot of things seemed to make no sense that I wanna cry.

I'm really sorry about this and I don't know when the next update would appear.

I hope you all understand and have a great day.

-Hybrid