Chapter 18

Hellia's PoV

"Aniki... what do we do? They're heading this way..." I lazily muttered.

"Let them be..." Aniki dozed off. Troublesome...

"Oh! Look at the waterfall! Even if it's winter, it isn't frozen at all!"

"This is called the Crystal Falls. It is said that its water is the most refreshing drink ever!"

"Oh... The beasts are really not attacking us here."

"Ah! Look!"

"A cabin."

"It looks cozy too..."

Then, the door suddenly opened. And six annoying people entered our cabin without permission.

"Hellia! Hellio! There you are!" Suddenly, we're being hugged by Trixie. Agh, this is suffocating! I should have locked the door.

"Um... Trixie-chan, I think you better let go of them. They look like they can't breathe." The light blue haired elf said. Hesitantly, she let go of us.

"Sorry..." She said. YOU DON'T LOOK SORRY AT ALL! Geez.

"Did you guys build this?" The annoying Kyler asked us. Since we're too lazy to talk, we just nodded.

[We only have one bedroom so you guys better build your own camp.] Aniki told them through telepathy.

Hearing that, they looked like as if lightning had struck them.

"We... forgot!" They yelled in syncronize.

"SHUDDUP! YER SO LOUD! WE'RE TRYIN' TO SLEEP HERE!" I couldn't help but shout. They looked at me as if they couldn't believe what they're seeing. Since they finally shut up. I went back to sleep.

Hellio's PoV

Finally... some silence... Those six idiots are sitting on the couches in silence. Lia's head leaned on my shoulder and I leaned my head on Lia's head and fell asleep once more.

3rd Person's PoV

While watching the two twins sleep, the six can't help but adore the two adorable cute yet fierce foxes.

The two are sitting on a two-seated sofa with a comfy blanket wrapped around the two of them.

Hellia's head is leaning on Hellio's shoulder, and Hellio's head is leaning on Hellia's head. They look really adorable.

Suddenly, they all felt sleepy. And thus they all fell asleep. In the cozy living room.

********************************************************

Yo! Author here! Sorry for the short chapter. Anyway, as a newbie and this is my first ever story, I want to thank you for reading this crappy story. Don't worry. I don't plan on ditching this story.

Hellia: Are you sure?

Ah... yeah. Why are you two looking at me like that?

Hellio: Hmmm... It's because, our dear young author, you're famous for breaking your promises.

Eh? Really? Well, I guess I am. Lol. But I want to finish this story first. ( ^∇^)

Hellia: Why?

Cuz' I want too.

Hellio: Author, I have a question for you.

Ask and I shall answer thee, my dear creation.

Hellio: ...I forgot. What was I suppose to ask her again?

Hellia: I dunno.

Hellio: Oh, I remember! Are you gonna add some romance in this story, author?

Hmmm... good question. I haven't thought of that... Should I? What do you guys think? Do you want to like meet someone and get married? In the future that is.

Hellia: I'm currently not interested in love so... I don't know.

Hellio: Ah, me too. I'm not yet interested in love.

Trixie: Ah! Author, give them some romance in their story! I want them to get married to someone and have kids. At least two.

Hellia: AHHH! WHO LET YOU IN HERE?! And more importantly, DON'T GO ON PLANNING SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE!

Hellio: *nods* Lia's right.

Trixie: E-eh *sobs* I made them mad. *sobs*

Anthon: Don't cry... *patting Trixie*

Neil: Author! Author! Who's gonna end up with Trixie?

Efren: Hm? I'm curious as well.

Ace: Isn't it Kyler? After all, he's Trixie-san's fiancé.

Kyler: Ace, bro. I agree with you.

(Efren, Neil and Anthon glare at Kyler.)

WHO THE HELL LET THESE GUYS IN HERE??!!

Hellia: The brat us right. Who let you in here?

Don't call me brat!

Hellio: You're younger than us though...

True. But still, I created you! I made you with the use of my imagination, so you have to respect me!

Trixie: Aw... don't be mad, author-chan. Here's a box of chocolate chipped cookie.

Hmph *snatches the box of cookies*. Whatever. Anyway, dear readers, I want to know---

Efren, Anthon & Kyler: Who would you like to end up with Trixie-chan.

Trixie: Or if the author-chan should add romance for the twins.

Hellia & Hellio: Or should the author just kill all these annoying ants in the story.

Ace: We shall all await for your answers, dear readers.

WAAAHHH!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO CRUEL! YOU WON'T LET ME TALK! AND WHAT'S WITH ALL THOSE NONSENSE QUESTIONS?!

Ace: Eh? Are you gonna ask something different?

That's right! I want to ask the readers if they would like you guys would do dares!!!

Hellio & Hellia: Dares?

That's right. The readers would write in the comment section tbe dares you guys would do. If they ask one of you to throw yourself to a pit, then you guy's will do it.

Trixie: Interesting.

Hellia: I guess, it isn't too bad.

Hellio: Right...

But of course, I still want to know if the readers would like for me to put romance in the story.

Ace: I got it.

Hellia & Hellia: So, dear readers! Please write in the comment section about your opinions! We would like to know what you think about this.

Trixie: Your opinions would greatly help and will be greatly appretiated.

Ace: Until next time again.

Ace... this isn't a show...

Ace: ...