Chapter 15

Hellia's PoV

A month had past and everything seemed okay all in all. Trixie's been gaining the attention of the so-called capture targets and still kept on chasing us. And Maria and Marriane's dating with the same guy named Greg Beunamino, who's in-love with the twins. And according to aniki, Greg is the student hidden capture target. And the other hidden target, the teacher, named Illier Neastro, is our teacher in weaponry. He's only 20 years old and a good teacher. Trixie is also getting close to him.

But anyhow, somehow no one bothered us for the past month. We had peaceful days, and we've been lazying around. Since no one's keeping an eye on us, we can freely teleport instead of wasting our energy in walking.

"Ok, everyone. On the first week next month, we'll be having a test. The test will be executed at the Dark Mist Forest. We will first gather at the auditorium and one by one you will be teleported to the forest in different locations. Mostly the distance is half a mile away from each participant. And the test will take 5 days." Emillia-sensei announced. We're at the auditorium along with all our schoolmates. Wait what? Teleported separately... half a mile distance... OH SHOOT!!! Aniki and I made eye contact. Worry and despair can be seen.

"What's wrong, Hellio-san, Hellia-san?" Emillia-sensei asked a bit worried. Everyone looked at us. Some curious and some looked at us as if we're scaredy cats.

"Are you guys afraid to be separated?" One student mocked us. I guess they noticed we were always together. We just stared at the teachers. They got the hint that we have to be separated. But they shook their heads.

"We apologize, but a rule is a rule. You have to be separated. Why don't you look for each other when you got there?" Illier-sensei suggested. We winced. That's impossible! We can't be separated! If that happens...

3rd Person's PoV

Everyone was watching the two who are currently looking and wincing. They looked incredibly adorable that you can't help but agree to whatever demand they'll ask.

Trixie, Maria and Marriane were silent the whole time. They seem to be having problems and also they seem to be debating whether to speak or not.

Illier and the other capture targets noticed Trixie's frown and therefore asked her if something is wrong.

"Teachers... I think it's better if the twins are teleported together and be teleported at the same place." She stood up and voiced her thoughts. Maria and Marriane agreed with her.

"Why would we do that? It's an exam to test your capabilities and to see belong rightly to your section." The headmaster coldly told them. His voice was cold that it sent chills to the spine. However the three didn't waver and pleaded.

"Please, Headmaster! If you let it be, that will happen again!" Their voice was full of desperation and worry, making everyone wonder what do they mean "happen again". It's clear to everyone something happened unpleasant before. The two princes of the Oceania Empire also stood up with their faces pale in fear. It seems like that event is still fresh in their memories.

"Headmaster, they're right. Please allow the two of them to be together." The two also pleaded and even bowed to the headmaster. Then, every students that came from Oceania Empire and are nobles also seem to turn pale then suddenly stood up and also pleaded the headmaster.

This made the teachers and the headmaster flustered. Everyone felt an itch to ask what was the reason why they're all like this. Of course none asked. Until, there was a certain brave person who asked the question. It was Greg.

"Just what happened? Why do you all seem to be scared?" Everyone became quiet.

"Greg is right. Why are you all doing this?" Headmaster calmly asked.