Chapter 23

Hellio &Hellia: ... 😑😑

Hybrid: U-um... A-are you guys m-mad? 😖

Hellia: Hmph! Of course not! You just forgot to update, right? 😊

Hellio: We're not mad... Because it felt like YOU forgot about us. 😒

Hybrid: Waaahhhhh!!! It's not my fault school throws tons of projects and homeworks at me! 😫

Hellia: Hmph!

Hybrid: ...M-mou! Enough! Let's get on with the story!!!

***

Hellio's PoV

It was supposed to be a relaxing vacation.

"AH! FUCK! GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU FILTH!"

"I'M RUNNING OUT OF MANA! AGH!"

"PROTECT THE ROYAL FAMILIES!"

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! I GOT BITTEN!"

*sighs* Why does a hoard of wild beasts have to attack at this time... IT'S ONLY 3 AM!!! CAN'T THEY ATTACK WHEN WE'RE FULLY AWAKE!!!

"Lio, calm down..." I glared at Trixie-nee. "Trixie-nee, let aniki go rampage. It'll be quicker to destroy all of those beasts," Lia said. I deadpanned at that. What am I? A weapon? "Technically, you are~" Lia said in a sing-song tone. "Agh," I groaned before burning, drowning and burrying the beasts. Lia's just constantly showering magic enhanced arrows and missiles at the hoard. *sigh* I want to sleep...

"Let's just end this, Lia..." I said, sleepy and exhausted. "Un!" She hummed.

"Frozen Hell!/ Hell Fire!" We yelled at the same time. Half of the beasts were consumed by flames, while half were consumed by ice. All in all, they're dead and we won. No one died. Well... the beasts died.

Everyone started to cheer, but wondering who had killed all the besats (though tousan, Trixie-nee and tge annoying princes knows). Lia and I just teleported towards our room. We need to sleep...

3rd Person's PoV

"Master, I apologize... the plan failed." A man, clad in black kneeled before a man, who's sitting on a throne made out of human skulls and bones.

"Do not worry, Roku. It was part of the plan." The man sitting on the throne told the peson kneeling infront of him.

"Eh? What do you mean, Master?" The man asked his master.

"You don't need to know. So tell me, what happened, Roku." Roku gulped as he saw his master's vivid blue eyes glow.

"H-hai! I let the hoard attack the nobles and royals at almost 3 am as you had commanded. The royals and nobles were being pushed back. They were running low with mana and a lot were injured and wounded. But then, half of the beasts were consumed with fire and half were consumed by ice. All beasts were dead and none of the royals and nobles died. That's what happened." Roku reported.

"Thank you, Roku. Now we know that those puny idiots do have powerful mages witht them." A playful smirk appeared in his lips.

'So that's why...' Roku thought.

"Now unto the next step of our plan~" The man said in a sing-song voice.

Meanwhile...

"My king, He made a move already," a man reported to the man with black spiky gravity-defying hair and bloody red eyes.

"Hm... it seems we have to make our move too. We have to have those two on our side to complete our plan," Seth coldly said.

"Have the teleportation rune prepared. I have people to meet," he ordered.

"Yes sir."

Hellia's PoV

Why do I have a feeling something bad will happen? Hmm... Well, whatever! There's no point in thinking of what'll happen. What's more inportant is to be preapre for whatever that'll happen.

"Lia~ Let's bath together~" I sighed. What is she doing here?!

"Trixie-nee... are you a pervert?"

And done!

Trixie: What a short update...

Hellia: True and it's even a late update.

Hellio: Hybrid, the readers would be dis---

*presses publish* I know.