Chapter 4

Hellia/Kiara's PoV

"W-what are you doing here?!" he asked. Who else? Of course it's the second prince. If you're asking me what he looks like, this is what he looks like. A kid, age 7, short fluffy light blue hair, dark blue eyes, pointy nose, and pinkish lips. That's all. He's aura also shows he's a childish, arrogant, spoiled brat.

"Kyler-sama, who is it?" a familiar voice said. The carriage's door opened and revealed a girl in the age of 7. Shoulder length blonde hair, baby blue eyes, button nose, lips painted with red lipstick... no doupt about it.    -_-
"Little sister Hellia?! W-what are you doing here?" she asked me in surprise.
"Greetings, second prince and Trixie-ane," I did a little curtsy.
"To answer your question. I just got lost. I was supposed to go to the market to buy something. Who knew I actually went the wrong way?" I answered bluntly.
"I-is that so?" Trixie laughed nervously.
(How come you're still alive! You should be dead by now!)
I suddenly heard Trixie's voice in my head? Is this what she's thingking? And what does she mean 'should be dead by now'? Does that mean the kidnapping of the former owner of this body was planned?
"Is that so, lady Hellia?" Another person showed up. A guy who looks like he's 8 years old. He's tall... He got the same hair with the second prince, vivid blue eyes, pointy nose, pinkish lips, and cream coloured skin. He's emmiting an aura full of authority, power and arrogance. People will tremble if they meet this guy. Even the other two are keeping shut. Just who is this guy? Since I'm curious about this guy who can keep the two shut, I can't help but ask.
"Um... pardon for my rudeness, but who are you?" There. I asked. The two stared at me with shock. Even this guy got taken aback.
(Is she an idiot? Is she courting death?) -Kyler's thoughts
(Idoit! You really are dumb! I hope he punishes you!) -Trixie's thoughts
How I can hear their thoughts, I don't know. But... according to their thoughts, this guy is a big fish.
(She doesn't know me?) -this guy's thought
He faked a cough then forced a smile on his lips.
"Lady Hellia, you seem to be in short of memory. I am Reiki Rencenia, the crown prince," he introduced.
"Ah... Is that so? Then, greetings, crown prince," I said nonchalantly while making a liitle curtsy.
"So... we're on our way back to the capital. You can come with us," Reiki suggested. I nodded in agreement. Thus, we rode on their carriage. Since it's gonna be a long ride and I'm still tired, I fell asleep.

*****************************************************

Kyler's PoV

I can't believe it. The bitch fell asleep immediately after a few minutes.
"I guess she was tired," nii-san smiled bitterly while looking at Hellia. I looked at her. Well who wouldn't be tired. She's far from the capital and she has been walking. And she's only 6! Wait... I'm not worrying about her right?! And I've been staring at her for a long time already! Tsk. Damn that beautiful cute face! I immediately looked away and just stared outside the window.

After the long drive, we finally reached the capital. People made way for the carriage. After such time, we finally reached the general's state. The guards opened the gate to let us in.
"Kyler, wake her up," nii-san told me before getting down followed by Trixie. Agh. I started to wake her up.
"Oy, wake up," I told her while shaking her. "Five minutes... more..." she muttered. I was taken aback. Whenever I try to wake her up, she would wake up immediately!
"Oy, Kyler, she awake yet?" I heard nii-san ask from outside.
"Nope," I answered.
"Give her to me," a voice told me. I looked at the doorway and saw the general. I nodded and carried her gently before handing her to the general, who is outside the carriage. She's light...
"Thank you, prince Kyler," the general smiled while he carries Hellia. I just nodded.