Chapter 26

Annddddd here I am!!! Updating!!! Thanks to NCOV for giving us students a one-week suspension... But I still hate NCOV. It forced us to rush everything, we didn't even finish most of our lessons and a lot of our activities were canceled and we were forced to take the exams early... T_T

THE WORST THING IS WE HAVEN'T FINISHED OUR EXAMS AND THEN THEY SUDDENLY DECIDED TO SUSPEND CLASSES???!!! YOU MADE US RUSH TONS AND TONS OF THINGS AND THEN!!!

Agh... really hateful...

Anyway, everyone be careful~

And oh... I have a confession to make... I forgot everything about the characters in this story... Heck! I even forgot the MCs' last names! And I totally forgot about the other two sisters of Hellio and Hellia... Now you know why they didn't really appear in the story.

...

I should stop ranting now.

***

HELLIA'S PoV

We coldly stared at the corpse in front of us.

"Someone seems to be after us..." Aniki grimly said. I nodded.

"But what do they want from us?" I muttered.

"Remember that we're in an otome game?" Aniki looked at me seriously. I nodded. "There's an upcoming war. Two powerful demons will be the cause of war. Seth the Fallen Angel and Devon the descendant of the Devil. The reason why they declared war with each other is unknown. Seth has the disadvantage because he only have his people as his comrades. Meanwhile, Devon has the support of most continents. And with the help of the FL, Devon won the war. That's the end of the game. But I feel like there's something more about this event."

We kept silent as we started at each other.

"When will the war happen?" I asked Aniki.

"Five years from now." 

I nodded. That means we have time to investigate and prepare for the war if the war is unavoidable. 

"Let's go back first and discuss this with Onee-san. She might know something about this as she's the one who actually played this game." I suggested. Aniki nodded. We started to fly back to the Academy. Why not teleport, you ask? It's because something is preventing us to use our teleportation skills. I don't know what that is, but I can tell that it's something I mustn't pry into it, lest I want to completely disappear and die.

Shocking, right?

We may be OP but something can still end our lives. After all, nothing is permanent.

After hours of flying, we finally came back to the academy. Just as we landed on the ground, a certain beast pounced on us causing us to stumble and fall face flat on the ground. Ouch.

"WHERE HAVE YOU TWO BEEN?! I'VE BEEN SEARCHING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU GUYS!!!" The beast- I mean, Trixie-onee-sama cried in a worried voice.

"Amphvdhfajhaygakkuak!!!" We mumbled.

"What?" Trixie asked.

"Ah... Trixie... It's better if you let them go first. Having their faces kiss the ground must be painful and... quite embarrassing..." Ace reasoned out.

"Oh... Sorry!" Trixie said sheepishly as she got off us.

[Heck! She's heavy!] -Hellia

[I think my spine broke. But got healed... thankfully...] - Hellio

"Thanks, Ace," we both mumbled.