Chapter 17

Hellio's PoV

"These guys are soooo weak..." I complained. "Aniki~ they're not weak, you know? We're just stronger than them." Hellia laughed at my bored expression before freezing 10 Rank A beasts to death while I just burned 10 Rank A beasts to death.

"I'm exhausted... Let's go back to the cabin and eat." I suggested. I'm really hungry amd kind of exhausted. We already defeated 274 Rank B beasts and 132 Rank A beasts. And we haven't took a break yet! So I'm really hungry.

"Aniki! Stop complaining! We've been fighting for only two hours and yet you're complaining as if we've been fighting these beasts for 3 days!" Lia scolded me while crossing her arms infront of her chest.

{I know but can't we rest? Just a bit?} I pleaded. I want to sleep...

"Agh, fine!" Yes! Finally, I can rest. I started to head towards the cottage with Hellia following me. But because we didn't use Clairvoyance... so we got lost.

"RRRROOOOOAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!" Ooops... guess we accidentally entered a certain beasts territory.

"Stupid humans, you dare step into my territory? Are you wishing for death?"

Oh? The beast knows how to talk! But what a unique beast. It has a head of a snake, a body of a bear and a tail of a scorpion. Just what is this beast?

[Activate: Appraisal]

Status

Name: None

Age: 368

Rank: S

Beast type: Killer

Description: This beast is called "Snaberion". It is named that way because its looks are like a mixture of a snake, a bear and a sccorpion. It a beast that can kill anything easily due to its poisonous breath, claws and stings from its scorpion like tail. That is why it is a Killing type beast.

So that's what it is... I didn't know there are different types of beasts... Or did I but just forgot them...

Yup... I just forgot about the beasts types.

Hunters- These are beasts that live through hunting their food.

Killers- Beasts that can kill anything without even any effort.

Phantoms- Assassin-like beasts. Kill their target from the shadows.

Rulers- Beasts that rules over other beasts. They are the most powerful among the beasts.

And this guy is a Killer type of beasts. I wonder if it'll give Lia and I some kind of entertainment? I should test it out.

I formed a tiny fox flame ball in the tip of my finger and shot the Snaberion with it.

"BOOOOMMMMM!!!" Due to its power, the earth quaked and the surroundings got burned. I wonder what happened to the beast? It's too dusty for me to see. And I'm lazy to use Clairvoyance.

"Agh! What the hell?! How dare you human attack me?!"

Nice, it didn't die with that shot.

"Ah! Good! You didn't die with that attack!" Lia chirped happily. The beast seemed to be startled.

"I'm suppose to die in that attack?!"

"That's right. You should have died from that simple of attack of mine. But its impressive that you didn't, Snaberion-san." I told the beast. I don't know it was shaking out of fear or anger but who cares. It looked around and saw the destructive state of the surroundings. I could see fear mixed with anger in its eyes. So I guess it's scared at the same time angry?