Chapter 21

AAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!! As promised, here is the update!!! Yepee!!!

And like I said in the previous chapter... school sucks.

Enjoy and happy reading!

***

Hellia's PoV

I groaned as I muttered every curse words that I know.

"Aniki, tell me... why did we agree to this again?" I asked aniki, not bothering to hide my irritation as the rest just smiled at us with sparkles, flowers, rainbows and unicorns as their background.

"Seriously? I don't fucking know... we didn't even agree to it..." he muttered and I sighed while reminiscing what happened yesterday.

*flashback*

"Tadaima!" We, siblings (me, aniki and Trixie... since we're reincarnated people), yelled at the same time as we entered through the mansion door.

"Oh? Okaeri, minna~" otousan said in a happy tone, making me quirk an eyebrow at his weird good mood. Like seriously? I can see rainbows and butterflies behind him.

{And don't forget the sparkles! It's really sparkly that I'm gonna go blind!}

{Right... Need sunglasses, Aniki?}

{Totally... O Kami! Even Trixie is now the same as tousan! Except this time, there's also flowers. I can literally see a bunch of sunflower blooming behind her.}

I looked at Trixie-nee to find out aniki is right. I can literally see a bunch of sunflowers blooming behind her.

{And now I see tulips! What in the world is going on in here?! How the hell does flowers, unicorns, rainbows, butterflies, cupcakes and sparkles appear behind them?!}

{I don't know bro. I don't. And wait... did you just say... CUPCAKES??!!}

{Uh..? I pretty much did..?}

I look at otousan and Trixie-nee. There are cupcakes behind them! What in weirdinesscrazinessstrangeness is going on in here?!

"Hellio, Hellio! Go and pack up! We'll go to the beach!" Otousan announced. WHAT?! THE BEACH?!

"Ah... can we say no?" Aniki and I said at the same time. That's when otousan's aura changed. His smile turned even weirder and creepier. We gulped as we continued to stare and watch in horror as if a horror character came to life.

"What if I say... NO..? Hmm?" O Kami! Where did our sweet lovable father went to?! And why is a horror character infront of us forcing us to go to a beach?! Kami, return our father to us!

"Ah... they'll come tousan. Don't worry!" After Trixie-nee said that, our sweet lovable came back.

"Good~  Cuz who knows what I'd do when they disagree~ I'd have them grounded for a week and no sweets~" Otousan said in a sing-song tone, making us go pale. Oh wait..  I have creation magic!!!

"But, of course! I'll have to seal their abilities and magic too!"

*flashback ends*

Right... we were forced to go to the beach...

It's not that I hate the beach. I despise it. Every beach I go to in my past life is crowded and is very noisy. And it's very hot too! I just can't take the heat, you know?

"And, here we are!" Otousan announced. And we went out of the carriage one by one. And as I went out... I saw... a lot of people. Nobles and royalties, all together... What the fuck are they doing here?!

"Ah! The Agreastalia family is finally here! Thank you for accepting our invitation and coming here," the i-dont-know-which-kingdom-he-belongs-to king greeted us and announced our arrival. Everyone looked at us and clapped.

{The fuck?} Me and aniki thought at the same time. Seriously? Is this a ball or something? What's going on?

"Tousan? What is going on in here?" Aniki asked tousan through whispering. Tousan smiled at us.

"Oh, it's just a gathering for all nobles and royalties. Come on, let's go to our vacation house!" Tousan announced and we just followed him to wherever the place is.

We reached a house (mansion) built on an island on the ocean but nearby the shore, a bridge connecting the mainland to the mini island.

It was just like a simple resort from Earth. The only difference is a part of the house seemed to be underwater. And that part is where the bedrooms are. COOL!

As we went inside, aniki and I quickly rushed downstairs and choosed our room. Our room is just next to each other, so we won't go cray cray again. After settling down, I fell asleep. I can feel aniki doing the same.

So tiresome...

AAAANNNNDDDDD!!! DONE! THIS IS IT FOR THE WEEK!!! Sorry if its short, but at least I was able to update!

I guess I'll see you guys again on weekend next week!

Bye and have a good day!