Chapter 1 I'm Dying?!

Damn it! Why do I have to attend a stupid party?! And worse, it's gonna be celebrated on a sh*tty island I do not know! *sigh* After I finished my mission, I'm going back home and sleep! Agh... I hate ships!!!

By the way, my name is Kiara Aurano. Age 20. A professional assassin. No worries guys. I only kill the pests in society. Corrupted rich bastards, rapists, drug dealers, serial killers (I'm one of them though... at least I don't kill innocent people sheesh), and etc. who are pests.
I'm currently riding this sh*tty ship because of a mission. I need to kill an old fat rich womanizer who's a drug dealer. I even checked his background and---

"BOOOOMMMM!!" an explosion occurred? Damn it! And we're in the middle of the sea!!!
I can feel my shoes getting wet. The ship is gonna sink if this continues! Thankfully there are lifeboats enough to carry all the passengers belonging in here. After all, there are 60 lifeboats, one enough to carry 15 people. And there are 263 people on this ship including the staff...
"EVERYONE, WEAR THESE LIFEVESTS AND QUICKLY RIDE ON THE PREPARED LIFEBOATS!!!" The ship captain announced. Woah, quick thinking captain. I salute you. Everyone followed the captain's orders. Including me. Everyone are fina---

"DELLIA!!! HAVE ANYONE SAW HER?!" A woman yelled. Without hesitation, I jumped unto the water since the lifeboat is a bit far from the sinking, burning ship. I heard people yelling or telling me to go back. I dunno what came unto me to dive into this freezing cold water just to save a girl. F*ck! Where is she?! I looked at my left and saw a young girl. That's probably her. I quickly swam towards her. After grabbing her, I swam upwards for air.

Thankfully, the lifeboat I was on earlier is nearby. I swam towards the boat and upon reaching the boat, I handed the girl to those who were on the boat.

"Gimme your hand," The woman told me while offering her hand. I just smiled and shook my head. I'm dead anyway.

"BOOGSH!!!" The ship sank, and I was dragged along with it. How? While swimming earlier, the ship's anvil's chains wrapped itself on my leg. And when the ship sank, I also got dragged along with it. The result...

I DIED. Drowned, despite being able to swim.

=============================================

Agh... my head hurts... And where am I? I slowly sat down and opened my eyes. I also scanned the surroundings. White. That's all I see. What in the world?! If I remembered exactly... I'm supposed to be dead. I was expecting to see flames of hell or a golden castle on top of a cloud. But no! I only see endless white.

I turned my head 40° to the right and saw a chair that looks like a throne..? Since it's covered in black clothing with gold designs and adorned with red gems and rubies...

On the throne sat a girl with long pitch-black hair, black orb eyes, pointy nose, reddish lips, and a nice curvy body covered in a black gothic-like dress. She emits a cold and powerful aura, making people stare at her with awe and fear. Who is she?

"I'M SO SOORRRYYYY!!! You weren't supposed to die today. It was my fault!!! I accidentally shot the ship with my flame bullet. What's worse it hit a whole tank of oil causing an explosion!" She suddenly said. Her face red due to embarrassment. 

Eh?! Where did that cold demeanor go? More importantly, who is she?!

"Oh, how rude of me! My name's Denise, the goddess of Death. Anyway, since I accidentally killed you... I guess I need to apologize. And so in exchange... I'll let you live again. In another world. So bye-bye!" she chirped. Then she snapped her finger.

"WAIT!!! I STILL HAVE QUESTIONS TO ASK!!!" I yelled. But it was too late... light engulfed me making it too bright so that I close my eyes.