Chapter 14

3rd Person's PoV

The air around them became tense, making it hard to breathe. But they continued to watch the twins.

Suddenly, the two of them stormed outside the place. The others followed them them in a hurry. Barely keeping up, they saw the two stop at a clearing with a quite distance from the dorm.

Hellio pointed his index finger at Hellia. At the end of his finger tip, a tiny marble size ball of fire is made. He shot it at Hellia. Creating a full blast of fire.

The people watching this scene had their eyes wide open.

(S-such power!)
(W-what the hell!)
(WOULDN'T THAT KILL HIS TWIN?!)

That's what's in their minds. However, their eyes widened even more as the flames suddenly froze then broke into pieces.

Then in an instant, the twins suddenly disappeared. But those who were watching can feel strong impacts as the  twins exhange blows at each other. The fight was deadly. It was as if the two wanted to kill each other.

Meanwhile...

At the Agreastalia Mansion...

Herald suddenly felt a pain in the head, the pain was so severe that he turned pale, panicking his assisstant.

"G-general, what's wrong? Somebody call the doctor! The general is not feeling well!" The assisstant got out to search for the doctor.

Herald started to massage his temples with healing magic to ease the pain.

"Agh... those two are fighting again." He heaved a sigh before standing up and looked outside the window.

"I just hope they won't destroy the school." He muttered.

Back to the twins...

The fight quickly ended. The twins were fine, especially, since they have the unique skills called 'Instant Heal' and 'Instant Regeneration'.

Those who had watched the fight were in quite a shock. The fight was so intense that the surrounding were destroyed without any spare, but the two person who caused this were fine?!

And again, they froze in shock when the destroyed surroundings were back again to normal.

The twins just left them with a better mood. They're currently chatting happily with each other while walking back towards their dorm.

>>Time Skip<< A week later

Hellio's PoV

"Ne, Lia?" I called her name while staring at the ceiling.

"Hm?" She hummed. And looked at me.

"Have you noticed the changes in Trixie?" I asked her. She stared at the ceiling.

"I guess... Why?" She asked.

"She's becoming really nice and sweet, like the actual heroine..." My voice trailed off. Lia just kept silent. Even I kept my mouth shut. The silence went on.

"I guess you're right... She's also not acting... What do you think?" She asked while looking at me. I also looked at her. I guess she has the same suspicions as me.

"I dunno..." I muttered while staring at the ceiling once more.

I really can't erase this thoughts... I really think that the current Trixie is a reincarnated person.

When Lia and I were born, the three of them (Trixie, Maria and Marriane) were already one year old, they keep glaring at us. I was confused at why. Despite dad hating their mothers, he still treated them like his "REAL" children. He treated us fairly. I don't know why they'd be jealous. As we grew older, they had been giving us trouble. Dad noticed this and reprimanded them. Instead of changing, they became worse. To the point that what they did almost let us die.

There was a time me and Lia tried to befriend them. Instead of accepting us, they threw stones and even food at us. They even beat us. And we (Lia and me) were only 3 at that time. We could have died you know. Dad, again, found out about this and started to hate them. I and Lia tried to befriend them again, but Lia doesn't really want to since she got traumatized at them. This time, we attended a tea party. I thought that if we were in public, the three of them would accept as eyes were everywhere. However I was wrong. They poured scalding hot tea on us. It was very painful and I tried not to scream. But Lia did. Causing everyone looking at us.

That's when I started to hate them. Especially since the result was it was an "accident". Using their innocent look, they made up a story that she accidentally spilled the tea on us. I dunno if the people their are idiots or blind. We were wet from head to toe. We were sitting on chairs opposite them. So if the tea was really spilled, then the table should be wet and only our lower halves would be wet.

It was a good thing dad and most of the adults were smart and doesn't get easily fooled. He angrily scolded the three infront of the crowd after healing our burnts and wounds.

Before, whenever dad was punishing them, I could feel guilt and sadness. But at that time, I felt nothing. That's when my past personality was revived. Cold and sly to those humans who were doing bad things but nice and warm to those close to me.

While dad was reprimanding them, I was comforting Lia. That was when I started to train seriously. And in no time, I became stronger. Though my training is mostly about controling my magic, abilities and martial arts.

As time passes by, they became snobby, arrogant brats with two-faced masks. If you know what I mean.

Anyway, a week ago, Lia and I noticed some changes on Trixie. She became gentle, nice and kind. Like a real older sister. She started to treat us nicely and spoil us sometimes, which is just weird. She also apologized at us for being a mean older sister and asked for a second chance.

Lia and I don't know whether to be happy or what. It just felt weird. But at least it turns out to the good. The bad thing is... Trixie is now a sis-con and a bro-con. She keeps on chasing us. Good thing we were busy. However, Maria and Marriane still haven't changed though. They're still mean but not like they used to. I guess they're scared of us.

My brain kept on processing and before I knew it, I drifted off to dreamland.