Chapter 22

Hybrid: Well, well, well... It seems like I can update today~

Nyahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Why in all seven deadly sins am I laughing like a maniac?!

Hellia: Who knows... You have weird mood swings, Hybrid.

Hellio: Agree... *eats chips*

Hybrid: *cries in a corner* I don't have weird mood swings... I know I'm weird but I don't have mood swings...

Hellio/Hellia: *stares at me weirdly* Whatever

Hybrid: Tsk! Whatever! Anyway, dear readers! Sorry for wasting your time reading my weird weirdiness. Go ahead and read the story!

***

3rd Person's PoV

"Crappy weather..." Both twins muttered.

"Oh come on, it's not that hot! And Lio! You have strong affinity for fire and you're complaining about the heat? Anyway, here's a jug of water. Keep drinking water to stay dehydrated. And put on sunblocks!" Here we go again. Trixie's Lvl. 4 mother-hen is activated. She keeps nagging on the two as the rest just sweatdropped or just mind their own business.

The day continued as that. Trixie and Herald nagging the Hell twins, the capture targets trying to flirt with Trixie, and the annoying other twins being the spoiled brats they are... well, they're annoying practically anyone.

Meanwhile... Somewhere far away from civilization, a man stood infront of a tombstone. The man tall, probably seven foot tall. He had dark skin with weird marks on it. His hair raven black and is spiky and seems to defy gravity. His eyes were ruby red and are literally glowing.

He kneeled infront of the tombstone, lightly caressing it, a small gentle smile graced upon his lips as his formerly stoic cold emotion turned soft and gentle.

"Amore... soon. The time will come. And all your wishes will come true. Soon..." The man said in his soothing manly voice. He then took something out of his black coat. It was a white rose. How he kept it in its beautiful form under his coat, we would never know.

He placed the beautiful white rose on a white porcelain vase that had magically appeared infront of him, before placing it infront of the grave.

His eyes looked sad and his expression filled with melanchony. He looked up at the starry sky with a pained expression on his face.

He let out a chuckle as the breeze went by, lightly swaying his hair and clothes.

"The night is beautiful, right? Amore? Oh how I wish you're here with me right now. You in my arms as we watch the night sky like back in the days..." He let out a sigh and ran his fingers through his hair as he smiled a small, sad smile.

"It's too bad we can't be together. But don't worry! After I'll fullfill your wish, we'll be together again!" He grinned childishly, like how a child proudly grins at their parents when they did something amazing.

He then caressed the tombstone again before suddenly being wrapped in pitch black flames and then disappearing. As the mysterious man disappeared, a faint image of a woman appeared behind the tombstone. Her features couldn't be properly seen but she has long silky blonde hair and is wearing a pure white dress. She has a sad smile on her face as she took the white rose with the vase. She admired the rose before closing her eyes.

"I wish to see you too... But I want you to continue on living... Seth... I wish... you'll stop your plans... and just continue on living..." The female slowly disappeared while still having that sad smile.

***

Hybrid: And! That's it..? I guess? Quite short, right?

Hellia: Hybrid, you're such a lazy ass.

Hybrid: I know.

Hellia: Anyway... don't you have an announcement?

Hybrid: Oh right! I forgot! Guys! I'm writting another book! You may find the story a bit or maybe a lot similar to this one... So it'll probably bore you. But the plot of that story is different! So I guess it would be fine!

Hellio: Hybrid, you're so shameless...

Hybrid: The tittle of the book is... "The Cat Demon Empress's Mask" It's also a reincarnation story.

Hellio: She ignored me...

Hybrid: So that's it for the day! Arrivederci!