Chapter 2 Rebirth?!

3rd Person's PoV

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!"  a large man with bulky muscles yelled while slamming his big hand on the table.
"Boss, we can't find her. Instead we found someone else who can become your new toy," a young boy, no scratch that, he's not young. A guy in early twenties told the ugly bulky guy whom he called boss. The so-called boss sat down on his chair and snapped his fingers. The other guy nodded and opened the door. Another person stood there while carrying a girl that seems to be 5 years old or something. The boss's eyes widened and then licked his lips. Quite disgusting if you ask me. An old bulky stinky guy, lusting over a 6 year old kid? Who wouldn't be disgusted? Well... Who wouldn't have these desires if you see this girl. Cute small round face, long silky light purple hair, closed small eyes with long eyelashes, perfect nose, pink kissable lips, and smooth snow-like skin... truly a beautiful child.
"Hahaha!!! Nice... losing that useless bitch is worth it. From the looks of her clothes, she's a noble! We could ask her family a ramsom, have fun with her... then dispose of her," the man smiled wickedly and laughed evilly.

Maybe due to the loudness and annoying laugh of this guy, the girl woke up. Her cold, lifeless eyes stared at the person carrying her. Suddenly, just by the girl's stare, the person carrying her, started to tremble in fear.

****************************************************

Kiara's PoV

Man, so noisy! Can't they see someone's sleeping?! And why do I feel like I'm being carried? I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the person carrying me. Why does this guy look big? I looked at my hands... they're a bit chubby... and small... like a kid...

OH RIGHT! I got reincarnated... according to that goddess who won't let me talk.

Anyway, by the looks of this guy, he isn't a good guy. I looked at the rest. Yup... they're bad guys. My new body feels weak. I guess it's because I'm now a child. But looking at these guys, they look... weak. I can... eliminate them easily. So first...

"AHH!!!" Using a thread which I dunno where I got it, I strangled the person carrying me by climbing unto his back. The other two froze on their spot as blood oozes from this guy's neck. Then he slumped dead. While the other two are still frozen, I took the oppurtunity to take their knives and other weapons. Using one of the knife I got, I slashed their throats swiftly before they could even scream, yell or move. I moved away from the bloody scene. Luckily, blood didn't splatter on my clothes or body.
After wiping my hands clean from blood, I searched the place for anything useful.
I took two daggers, a small knife and two large pouch containing a lot of gold coins and silver coins. I took a bandage and hid the small knife on my leg by wrapping the bandage on it. The pouches and the dagger knives were hung on my waist. I also saw a black cloak. I strapped it around my neck and also wore its hood.
After all preparation set, I left the building.

While walking, I encountered a lake. Since this new body is weak, I got tired easily. So I decided to rest for a while.

Now its time to think. What kind of world I am in? Why are those guys wearing weird clothes. Kinda like ancient Chinese but more like Western European clothes worn long time ago. Weird...
Man, I feel sleepy...