Chapter 20

(MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'M BACK ONCE AGAIN!!!

School started and I'm still on my La La Land...

School sucks.

General Math sucks.

School uniform sucks.

All in all, I hate school and it sucks.

••

I think I should just proceed to the story...

Anyhow! Enjoy!)

***

3rd Person's PoV

"Sensei! We need answer!" One of the stupid seventeen students told the teachers.

Gregory started getting annoyed at the stupid students.

'How did they pass when they're this stupid? Why do they need to know why the Hell twins passed or got the highest score?' Gregory thought as his expression became dark.

"Are you guys deaf? Can't you hear us?" Another student ask.

"Don't tell me those two had bribed the school to get the highest score? How lowly!" Another student mocked the teachers.

"How shameful!" One snickered as he/she crossed his/her arm across his/her chest.

'That's it!' Every school staffs started to emit dark and murderous auras. Most of the students shivered as they felt the terrifying aura the school staffs are emitting. Except for the seventeen students (because they're idiots are too oblivious) and the twins who watched in amusement.

"HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE SCHOOL! DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT WE'LL ACCEPT BRIBES FROM ANYONE?! ARE YOU DOUBTING OUR TEACHINGS AND SCHOOL REGULATIONS?!" Headmaster yelled in anger, causing all students, except for two, to be surprised and feel scared.

The students glanced at the seventeen students with pity. Some are even mentally praying for their souls, and some are wishing them the best of luck.

"IF YOU REALLY WANNA F*UCKING WANNA KNOW WHY IS BECAUSE THEY ALMOST WIPED OUT MOST OF THE BEASTS IN THE THIRD BORDER AND ALSO AT THE FOURTH BORDER!" A lot of students gasped at the revelation. It was very shocking for them. The seventeen students were the ones who were shocked the most. They didn't believe at first but seeing that the teachers and the headmaster's look really angry, and when someone's angry, they can't help but blurt out the truth (not everyone of course, but for some people, it is the case).

Everybody was quiet. Nobody spoke. It was really silent that you can hear the heartbeat of your seatmate.

{Well, this is interesting!} Hellio watched the events with full amusement. His eyes shined a dangerous shine.

{Un. I never knew the old geezer can lose his cool when the school is insulted?} Hellia also watched with full amusement.

{Lia~}

{Oh boy... No.}

{But Lia~}

{No. Act like a proper adult will you!}

{Tss... Lia, you're no fun!}

{…Shut up or you won't be able to eat any kind of sweets.}

{Lia! You're cruel!}

{Behave will you!}

{Fine.}

Hellia sighed in relief as she's able to stop her older twin brother from doing stupid.

'Like hell I'll let him do it before me!' She grinned a sadistic smile which Hellio noticed.

'Oh I see~ Lia, that's unfair! As if I'll let you have all the fun!' He smirked as he continued to watch the ongoing crisis.

*Meanwhile, somewhere*

"How's the plan going?" A man sat on a throne made out of bones asked the male that's wearing a butler suit and is kneeling before him.

"My king, everything is going is already prepared." The butler reported.

The man on the throne just hummed and took a sip from his wine glass containing human blood.

"Good. Now go and tell everyone to rest. We'll attack once it's time." He ordered the butler. The butler just bowed his head before suddenly disappearing.

"Almost there. Just a little more time and everything will be done. Just wait my dear Amore. Your wish will be granted soon." The man whispered to himself while staring at the sky with a pained expression. "Soon. Everything will be done."

*Back to the twins*

Everything was finished quickly, which disappointed the twins. They expected that something will happen. But nothing happened.

After the silence, the headmaster dismissed everyone except for the seventeen students who are now expelled.

The twins both sighed at the same time, surprising their "friends". Since it's the first time they saw the two show disappointment.

They wanted to know why the two are disappointed but they know that if they'll ask, they'll just have more questions (which is troublesome) or be ignored.

"Anyway, what are we gonna do? It's already vacation time?" Everyone started to think of what they'll do for vacation. Of course, except for two who already have plans.

"Ne, Hellia, Hellio? Do you already have plans?" Trixie asked the duo.

"Un, sleep" The two answered, causing the others to sweatdrop.

"I-is that all you're gonna do?" Ace asked earning two 'are-you-an-idiot' look.

"Of course we'll also eat, drink, bath, poop, pee, change our clothes, brush our teeth---"

"We get it. You don't need to continue," Trixie cutted the two and sweatdropped.

"If we aren't needed any longer, we shall go and take a nap!" Hellio announced and the two disappeared making the others sweatdrop.

'They're so lazy' They thought.

***

TBC...

Man, this is short... Sorry for the short update but I'm having lack of sleep leave your brain in La La Land.

I'll update soon anyway. Anytime this weak. So... yeah... Bye!