Chapter 3 Memories

Kiara's PoV

I opened my eyes since I heard some noise. Cautiosly I hid behind a bush since I'm nearby the road.
While sleeping, I got this body's memories. My name is Hellia. Hellia Agreastalia. One of the prime minister's daughter. This world's name is Gaia. It is divided into 5 different continents.

This is all the info...

5 Continents/ Empires

Northern Gaia
  >Frosenia Empire

Southern Gaia
  >Oceania Empire

Western Gaia
  >Airial Empire

Eastern Gaia
  >Flaria Empire

Middle Gaia
  >Millensia Empire

There are also lands where it isn't part of any empire... called the Unknown... or the Frigid Land. People are also living there.

And by the way... this is a magical world. I forgot to mention it earlier.
Since it's a mythical world. There are different kinds of species.

Humans

Beastmen

Dwarves

Elves

Draconians

Demons

There seems to be no racial discrimination here. Since all creatures lives together?

Oh yeah, let's go back to my past, I mean, Hellia's past.

So Hellia's father is the general and commander of the greatest and strongest army of the Emperor of the Oceania Empire. Her father, Herald Agreastalia, have a wife and two mistresses. His wife is my mother. But unfortunately, she was murdured. Her name is Anna. The two mistresses are mistress Bright and mistress Willow. Mistress Bright has two kids, they are Maria and Marianne. Mistress Willow has only one kid, Trixie. So that means... I have 3 half-sisters and one twin brother. Yup, I have a twin brother who is older than me for a few hours. He's Hellio Agreastalia.

Hellia is actually bullied by everyone, except for her father, twin brother and mother (who is now dead). They bully her because she was found out to have no magic mana. Not even a tiny bit! Since this is a magic world, magic is everything. You see there are different types of magic.

Common types
Fire
Air
Water
Earth

Rare
Lightning
Ice
Light
Dark

And once a baby is born, they were tested to see what kind of magic attribute they have using a certain crystal which is called Magic Tester Crystal.

My twin brother was found to have all attributes which is  a mega ultra rare talent that royals also don't have. He was deemed a genius. However... I was deemed useless.
To make matters WORSE. I got engaged with the second prince, who I don't care what his name is.

And since I was USELESS, this prince hates me and likes my half-sister, Trixie. And being the smug, arrogant bitch, she bullies me.

"Ahhh!!!" I got snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone scream. I looked at the person who screamed. Wow. My luck has disappeared, huh? Well, well, well look who I met...
My so-called fiancé. The second prince who I dunno his name is.