Chapter 7

Someone's PoV

The dining hall was very lively despite only 10 people are there along with some servants. It was supposed to be dinner... But it turned out to be a celebration.

"Ne aniki... it was supposed to be dinner right? Why did it turn into a celebration?" Hellia asked her twin who's busy chewing on a drumstick.

"Who knows. Anyway, there's food! So don't bother yourself with it!" her glutton twin answered her while gobbling on a whole piece of meat. Hellia just shook her head and started to eat again.

Meanwhile... the two princes can't help but stare at the little girl.

Are you serious?! That girl has already ate two whole raosted turkeys, five servings of egg fried rice, a whole grilled fish, a whole grilled chicken, and two bowls of chicken soup! A while ago, she and her twin finished all the sweets which can feed more than 50 people. And now, she's gonna eat more?! Was she actually a glutton?! The two can't help but wonder.

Well, they will wonder about it. Especially when the former Hellia is VERY self-concious. She only eats a little and tries to avoid sweets to avoid getting fat, since she wanted to catch the second prince's attention. However... infront of the twins, plates are stacked into piles and piles. When will they stop eating? Do they plan to eat until all the foods are gone? Probably.

Only after the two placed their spoons down did they calmed down. But they better prepare their hearts for the next event.

"Done! Where's the desserts?" Hellio smiled brightly while looking at their head chef, who's mouth is wide open, staring at their young master in disbelief. The others too felt surprised on what they heard that they can't help but be confused.

"Aniki's right! Where are the desserts?" Upon hearing Hellia's words, everyone can't help but stop whatever they're doing and stare at her weirdly (except for the general). Seeing the servants standing there and just staring at his kids, Herald can't help but slam the table angrily. "What are you standing there for? Are you guys deaf? Bring the desserts for us!" He roared surprising the servants. Upon hearing their master, the servants rushed towards the kitchen in a hurry.

Hellia's PoV

That was delicious! I haven't had that kind of dinner for a while. Even in my past life. After all, I was busy roaming the world in search for my targets. *sigh*

"Hellia... psst" I tilted my head to face my brother who's on the opposite side of the room. The lights have been turned off. We're suppose to be asleep.

Seeing him sitting on his bed and staring at me seriously, I lazily got up and sat on my bed.

"What?" I asked him lazily while rubbing my sleepy eyes.

"I have something I wanted to ask... who really are you?" That question made me stiff. I looked at him with a questioning gaze.
"Don't worry, I'll keep it a secret. Besides, we're on the same boat," He smiled. But his answer made me more confused. He took a deep breath then looked at me seriously once more.

"You see, I'm also a reincarnated person. I lived in a world where there's no magic but the technology is much more well developed than here" My eyes widened. I immediately jumped out my bed and clasped his hands. My eyes sparkling in joy.

"Me too! And it's called Earth, right?" I grinned. He nodded with the same grin. I let go of his hands. "So, let's introduce ourselves. The name's Isaac Sergedo. Died at the age of 20. Still single and lived as a special agent for the whole 10 years of my life" he grinned then did a slight bow. "Kiara Aurano, age 20 as well. Was an assassin in the past." I did a little curtsy. His eyes glimmered.

"Cool!" He blurted out in excitement.
"Your job's cool too!" I returned the compliment. "How long were you here?" I asked him. "Ever since we're born as twins. And you seem to possess Hellia's body just yesterday..." He said and I nodded.

"Don't you feel sad? Ya know, she was your sister?" I asked since he sounded sad. He shook his head. "The former Hellia is actually just a soulless body." He answered. I frowned as I did not understood what he said.

"You do know souls exist since we were both reincarnated" I nodded in response. "What I said is what it means. Hellia was just a body that can't think and will do something when someone asks her to do something. I noticed this when I was practising my ability called appraisal. And it said 'soulless' and 'dead'. No one owns that body. But now..." he said seriously.

Speechless... that's what. I felt like this body was made for me...

"By the way, you mentioned ability... what us that? Is it different from magic?" I asked curiously. He nodded.

"In magic, you use a special energy called mana. First you absorb the mana around you, then convert it into the type of affinity you have. So, in other words, to use magic you need mana energy" he explained. "However in abilities, you do not need to use mana. Actually abilities are much more powerful than magic since you can use them without any limit."

"Oh~ I get it... So what are your abilities? Aside from appraisal?" I asked him.

"Telepathy, mind-reading, and telekenesis... that's all." Hmmm... I can use telepathy and mind-reading... those are my abilities? I'm kinda feeling excited. I wonder if I have more abilities?

"Anyhow, let's sleep first. Let's try to find out more about your abilities tomorrow" Aniki said before laying down on his bed and shoving me out of his bed.
'Bastard' I thought.
{Hahaha I know!} I forgot he can actually hear my thoughts.
{Well, duh} Agh! Stop!
{Can't we're twins afterall. Whether we like it or not} Tss whatever!
{Night sis!} He waved at me before closing his eyes. Annoying aniki! I better sleep.