Y/n Uchiha

It was a Rainy day. The sounds of swords clashing could be heard from nearby. The Uchiha clan was currently at war with the Senju's.

In a small home, a specific 6 year-old named Y/n was currently standing by the door as she watched her mom and dad get ready to fight along side their Clan. Y/n didn't know that nor she knew what a War was.
"Good luck mom and Dad!" Y/n cheered. Her parents gave her a sad smile, not telling her that they'll probably not return back..Alive that is.
"Yeah.." Her mother said.
Once her parents were done getting ready, they walked to the door. "Don't forget Y/n, Aunt Raida will be coming over to watch you. Be a good girl, okay?" Her Father said. Y/n nodded. "Okay papa! When you come back, will you teach me how to unlock my Sharingan?" The young girl asked. Her Father stayed silent, not sure weather to tell her."uh....yeah.." He hesitated. The man felt guilty for lying in front of his daughter but it was better than telling her that he was going to die.
"Yes! Come back safe Mama! Papa!" The black haired girl waved. Her doll sized eyes looking now at her parents's Sharingan eyes.

'The mangekyo Sharingan..!' Y/n thought
(It's the same one Kakashi had)

Her parents gave one last farewell to their child before leaving.

Y/n was now in her room, reading a book. A few minutes later, a voice entered the young Uchiha's home. "Y/n? Where are you?" Y/n turned her gaze from her book to the location of the voice. Getting up from her bed, she slide opened her door and is met with a taller women who looked somewhat like her. Black hair and black eyes.

"Aunty Raida! You're here!" Y/n said. The older women who's name 'Raida' smiled. "Hey kiddo! How've ya been?" She asked. "I'm doing great! Dad promised me to teach me how to use my Sharingan when he gets back" y/n smiled.
"That's great! Now while we wait..you wanna play?" Raida asked. Y/n nodded her head furiously.

{Time-skip to a few weeks later..}

After the war was over, the two clans finally came to an agreement to become allies.

Y/n was now getting ready to go to the formation of the Clans with Raida. Y/n out on a simple blue sleeved-dress with the Uchiha logo on the back that reached her knees and brown sandals. Her Raven black hair neatly put into a bun. "Are you ready, Y/n?" Raida called.
Y/n silently nodded. "Yeah..."
The Young girl walked along side her aunt who also wore ordinary clothing.
Raida stared at the girl. Her face was kept into a frown.
"Let's go.."

3 days after the war ended, Raida had received a message from another Uchiha soldier that Y/n's parents were killed during battle and were planning a proper burial for them and the others who had fallen. Raida sadly told y/n the news and was completely devastated. She hadn't left her room until recently but was still upset. Now she only has Raida Since Y/n never had any friends.

~~~~

1 month went by quick. Raida was currently on a mission so Y/n took the time to just stroll around the Founding Leaf village. She heard that Hashirama Senju and Madara Uchiha had found the village and started building houses so people to live there together. Later, Hashirama became the 1st Hokage.

Silently walking, she noticed a few kids playing around. Part of Y/n wanted to go play as well but the other part of her said otherwise and to keep walking.

Her mind was completely blank until she looked up.
She was at the end of the village. Looking up at the sky, Y/n noticed that it was now dusk.

"How long have I been walking..?" The said girl mumbled to herself. Turning her heel back around, she started to run back home. "Gotta get home fast or else Aunt Raida would get worried..!"

~~~
*Creek*

Y/n slowly opened the door and peaked her head inside the small gap. Once the coast was clear, she slowly slid through but was bonked on the head from behind. "OW...!" She yelped.
"Aha! I caught you!" A familiar voice yelled.
"Sorry  Aunt Raida. I was just wandering around the village that a lost track of time." Y/n mumbled.

Raida sighed.
"Fine. I'll let you off the hook this time but don't let it happen again! Who knows what could've happened.." She said. Y/n was silent.

"..anyways. I got a gift for you." Y/n's eyes lit up. "REALLY?!"  She yelled/asked. Raida walked into one of the rooms and came back out with a weapon. It had a nice combination of purple-ish burgundy (I think), white and black. It had a rose at the top and little thorns going down the handle with a very sharp pointer at the bottom.

 It had a rose at the top and little thorns going down the handle with a very sharp pointer at the bottom

"Woah..." Y/n said "that looks really dangerous..and plus it's like, 2 times my size!"

Raida chuckled. "Which is why you don't get it until you're older." She said as she put the the weapon away. "So think of it as an early present for when you get stronger." Y/n pouted. "But that's gonna take forever..!" She complained. "Mmm...not really.. but hey! Didn't you want to learn how to use the Sharingan?"
"I do! When do we start?!" (Y/n)
"In a week-"
"Woohoo!—
"After you learn Ninjustu, Taijutsu and Genjutsu."
"...." Y/n deadpanned.
"Eh..?"

"Don't worry! Trust me, you'll thank me later." Raida winked at her then left to go rest.
Y/n groaned and went to go bath."

After bathing and brushing her teeth, y/n put her sleep-wear on and jumped on her bed. Tucking herself under the blanket, she stared at the ceiling. "Training huh? Never thought of that..if I become strong and activate my Sharingan...what am I supposed to do then?"she spoke to herself.
She sat up and blew her candle light out and went to sleep.