The Revival

A/n: this chapter was rushed because I wanna hurry up and get to the good part.

⚠️Warning⚠️: slight cursing and mentioning of torture and killing.

"This would've been much more easier if I wasn't doing this alone. But then again..I can't trust anyone so I'll have to do things myself. Just one more thing to do and the Jutsu will be complete."

Y/n began to walk back to the village while unaware of a few Anbu shinobi who were looking for her. They stopped near Orochimaru's home.

"I can't sense her Chakra anymore.." one Anbu spoke.

"She must've concealed It. Should we split up?" A female Anbu asked.

"Yeah. If we split up faster, we'll be sure to catch the girl. She couldn't of gone too far." Another make Anbu spoke.

The 3 ninja's then split up into different directions in search of Y/n.

Y/n's POV (I'm sorry for these POV's)

"Hey! Stop right there!" An unknown voice yelled out. I looked up and saw a ninja. He didn't have the typical green outfit I see most leaf ninjas wear. He had on a thin white(or light gray) vest on with white ninja pants with a sword(?) on the right side of his back and a red logo on the left side of his shoulder.

"I have finally found you. My squad and I have been ordered to watch you by lord 7th. Clearly you are up to no good." The male spoke.

I slightly squinted my eyes at him with a serious look.
' He was Ordered by the Hokage himself? Must be an Elite then..not just that..but he's sending them after me. Why? Crap. He must've figured out about the missing forbidden scroll.. but how did he pinpoint everything to me? Unless..that's not the reason why I'm being hunted. So if that's not the case, then what is? Besides stealing a scroll, I've done nothing wrong..'

"Is there a reason why I'm being hunted?" I asked.

"The Hokage wouldn't say but it's important and I could see why. Leaving the village without permission is highly unacceptable. The Hokage will be hearing about this so come with me safely or I will have to use force."

I stare at the man for a few seconds.

"Mm..you'll do." I smiled which slightly alarmed the guy. He got into a battle stance and so did I which me making the first move.

A/n: soo I'm just gonna make up some Jutsu's because I just realized that I haven't given Y/n any.

I formed some hands signs before yelling out "Fire style: Hell chains!" I blew out flames from my mouth which formed into metal like chains and rapped around the ninja.

"What?!" He yelled out and fell to the ground. He hissed out in pain as the chains tightened.

"Well that was easy." I exclaimed. Almost immediately, I went to go set up to get everything set. 'I hope I get this right. I only have one shot at this.'

Setting up everything in the right place, I began to preform the Jutsu.

(Something like this)

"No hard feelings right? I'm just bringing a loved one back." I spoke softly then yelled, "Reanimation Jutsu!"

Soon after, dust and ash began to quickly surround and cover the man. He screamed in agony. I couldn't help but feel bad for him. But I have to get the job done. One way or another.

Shortly, his screams had come to a stop as his body was fully covered in dust and ash and formed into the one person I know all too well.

"Madara.."

This chapter sucked and it made no sense but I had to think of something because the book is getting too long.