Found

Time skip to many, many, many Decades later...

??? POV

I was on a family trip with my mom, dad and big brother. Our dad was always too busy because he was the Hokage, and now that he has the day off, we decided to have a little family vacation outside the village. Not too far though, just by the lake.

Once we arrived, my big brother, Boruto called out to me. "Hey, Himawari! Come help me with the blanket." He said.

"Coming! I called." I ran towards him and helped with the picnic blanket. Once we finished, mom and dad came over and dropped our things.

"You and Himawari go play. I'll call you when we're finished unpacking." Mom said. Boruto Nodded.
"Sure thing Mom! Hima-Chan! Come Look at the lake." Boruto said and started walking.

I caught up to him and we observed the water. "It's beautiful!" I said. I then noticed that there were some ice sticking out of the water but didn't mind it as winter had just recently passed so I didn't think that the ice has fully melted yet.

"Hey. Hima. Wanna see who can throw rocks further? The loser has to do house chores until the end of the week." Boruto challenged.

"Hey that's not fair, Boruto! You'll win since you're a ninja. Make it fair!" I said.

He groaned. "Fine. If you win, I'll buy you whatever you want. But if I win, you can't come follow me when I go out with my friends. How about that?" He said.

I nodded. "Okay!"

{end of POV}

Both the young girl named 'Himawari' and her older brother named 'Boruto' gathered enough small rocks, they began to throw them.

Himawari went first and threw the rock. It skipped over the water a few times before sinking. "Haha!"

"Hm. Not bad, Hima-Chan. But watch this!" Boruto picked up a slightly bigger rock and threw it with more force.

{insert ice breaking noise}

Eh? What was that?

"Oh cool! It broke through the ice!" Boruto cheered.

"Give up yet?"

I shook my head 'NO'

"Nope!" I then picked up another rock and threw it slightly further than my first one.

~~~~

There were two rocks left. Himawari and Boruto had one each. Himawari decided to go first and thew hers with all her might making it reach the other side of the pond.

" yes! I win!  I Win!" The girl cheered

Boruto stayed silent. He dropped the rock and looked around and spotted a bigger one and threw it.

{insert ice shattering noise}

'The ice broke..!" Himawari thought.

"Ugh! It didn't get to the other side! Looks like you won, Hima." Boruto groaned as his sister cheered.

"Yay! What I want is a Kurana plush since there were not last time." Himawari said.

"Fine.."

"....hey Boruto. What that?"

Himawari then pointed to an ice berg that had emerged from under the ice. It was somewhat far away so they couldn't eat closer.

"I don't know. But..I feel chakra coming from it. It's very faint but it's still there." Boruto said.

"Boruto! Himawari!" A feminine voice called.

The two kids turned around to see their parents walk up to them.

"Mom! dad!" Himawari said.

Naruto's POV

Just as I walked up to Boruto and Himawari, I felt a sense of Chakra close by. It was very weak so I doubt that it could bring harm at the moment but I was still cautious as to where it's coming from.

'Hey, Kurama.'

'What is it?'

'Do you also feel any Chakra nearby? I think I might be paranoid or something'

'Actually, I do feel it. And if my senses are correct, I think it might be coming from the lake.'

I looked over at the lake and noticed a big but slim iceberg poke out of the water.

"You feel it too, old man?" Boruto asked. I nodded.

"I'm going to go check it out." I said and ran towards the lake, using my chakra to help me walk on the water.

"Naruto/papa!" Himawari and Hinata yelled.

As a approached the ice, I touched it.

"Yup. There is chakra coming from it. But I can't see who or what is inside. I'll have to melt the ice.

'I can't use my rasengan on it or else I'll hurt what ever's inside. Sage mode won't work and six paths won't either... Ugh! Where's Sasuke when you need him? His fire Jutsu could've helped...maybe a strong punch should do."

Using some of my nine-tails power, I swung at the iceberg with a powerful force, completely braking the ice on the first blow but I was still careful on not to hurt the being inside.

Everything went in slow motion. A girl, who looked about Boruto's age, came out. She had very long spiky Raven hair, old style clothing and a very sharp scythe that was probably used for combat.

I caught the girl and her scythe before she hit the water and picked her up bridal style. I don't see a headband on her so I don't know what village she came from. She was really pale and cold so I checked her palm to see if she was still alive and she was.
Her pulse was very faint though.

'I should take her to the hospital. Surely Sakura would know what to do.'

I jumped back to my family as they watched me with worry.

"Naruto...who is she?" Hinata asked.

"I don't know but she was in the iceberg, frozen. I couldn't find a headband on her either.

'How did she end up frozen? For how long?' I thought.

"I have to take her to the hospital." I said. Hinata nodded.

{end of POV}

Himawari observed the unknown girl. 'Woah. She has really long hair. It's pretty.' She thought and brushed aside the back of the girls hair but something caught her eyes.

'Eh? The Uchiha symbol? That's the same symbol that Sarada has.'

"Hey dad look!" Himawari said, getting her father's attention and pointed at the mysterious girl's back. Naruto looked at her confused and then checked.

What he saw shocked him.

"The Uchiha Symbol.."

A/n: It's only been a week since I started this book and it already has more than 220 reads. Thanks again for reading!!