Reunited

(Art is not mine)

(I believe the woman in the picture is Madara's mother? but pretend it's you because I couldn't find anything else.)

****
{Recap}

Setting up everything in the right place, Y/n began to preform the Jutsu.

"No hard feelings right? I'm just bringing a loved one back.."

"Reanimation Jutsu!"

(Close enough)

"Madara.."

{End of recap}
***

There who sat on the ground was no longer the Anbu shinobi but a reanimated Madara Uchiha.

He looked so...old and dusty. Y/n almost laughed but held it in. She wanted to laugh in his face when he awakens. She walked up to him and inserted the black Kunai (idk what it's called) in the back of his head, She saw him slightly shift a few seconds later.

'He's waking up!"

Madara's POV (finally)

I opened my eyes and saw light.

I'm alive..?

I noticed that I was tied in chains. Hearing the sound of someone gasping, I turned around to see....Y/n.

"Y/n..?"

I saw her smile before she bursted out in laughter. " HAHAHA! You look like you've stayed in the desert for 50 years without food or water. So dusty!!" She mocked.

An angry tick mark formed on my head. "Shut up, brat!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry!....s-sorry! HAHAHAHA!"

After about a minute, she stopped laughing and untied me. But not a SECOND later, she hugged me and cried as I got up.

"Madara!" She wailed. To be honest, I missed her too but of course I won't show it! I have to much pride in myself.
She sniffled as I patted her head. I couldn't help but smile a little.

I'm alive again...How?

"Did you bring me back to life?" I asked. Y/n nodded. "I overheard some shinobi talk about a forbidden Jutsu- the Reanimation Jutsu and how to perfectly preform it. In the end, I sacrificed a ninja to revive you.."she responded.

I observed Y/n and noticed that she wasn't reanimated like me. She's fully alive..but how? Our Era was centuries ago..

"How are you still alive? And still young.."

"Long story short, I wondered outside the leaf Village to a mysterious lake that trapped me inside ice for a very VERY long time. So now we're in the year (whatever year Boruto takes place in).

So we're in the future?

"We're in the future?" I asked.

"Mhm. And the leaf Village changed A LOT. Honesty, I don't like the village. No one proves to be a REAL shinobi like back then. They're so weak and predictable to the point where you question 'what's the point in protecting them.'